Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is within Take-Two and has built a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to create the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and standard methodologies. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises!
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to define and guide the end-to-end experiences that encourage customers to discover and purchase our content. In this role, you will collaborate with Designers, Engineers, game teams, Marketers and Data Analysts to manage each stage of bringing a concept to a product launch. Using customer feedback, research, and data you’ll continue to improve the products you ship and delight our customers!
What You’ll Take On
- Define product features and releases for user facing products based on the team strategy and vision
- Translate business requirements into product specifications and user stories
- Own the product requirements and work closely with Designers, Developers, Program Managers and QA to deliver key features and products to market
- Leverage quantitative analysis to identify and prioritize new features and trends that drive/impact KPIs
- Understand the latest trends that are occurring from a commerce perspective in the gaming space
- Communicate key insights and results
- Create buy-in for the product both within our team and with our labels
What You Bring
- 3-5+ years of product management experience creating user facing products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Strong oral and written communication skills; comfortable leading and engaging in a discussion
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Motivated self-starter who is willing to take initiative
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in previous roles or experiences
- Previous experience in direct-to-consumer strategies and/or e-commerce is a plus
- Passion for video games strong plus
What We Offer You
Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.