Director, Global Compensation
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You’ll Take On
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, merit, compensation planning, market analysis, and retention with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage a team of compensation professionals to ensure operational and project objectives are achieved.
- Support global HR and business teams in the design, management and administration of various pay plans and programs.
- Review current compensation processes and procedures to find opportunities for process improvements and recommend solutions for implementation to drive efficiency as well as enhance employees’ total rewards experience.
- Identify automation enhancements to systems, programs and tools to ensure data integrity and to further develop scalability.
- Support the development and management of short- and long-term incentive plans, including equity plans.
- Partner with business and HR leaders in the implementation and administration of compensation programs and initiatives.
- Provide HR business partners and business leaders with market-based and thoughtful guidance related to compensation decisions, actions and plans.
- Develop and conduct training and education on compensation programs for the broader Total Rewards and HR teams.
- Leverage Workday to establish a self-service compensation design model for the firm via the creation of tools & resources to empower managers, HR business partners, and talent acquisition to formulate compensation decisions aligned with the compensation strategy and policies.
- Devise creative solutions and approaches to compensation that enable us to meet the demands of a competitive marketplace while ensuring fair pay.
- Act as a strategic business advisor to senior business leaders and a partner to HR leaders, ensuring that our programs align with our business goals and support talent acquisition, retention, career development, mobility and our diversity initiatives.
- Evaluate market data and participate in salary surveys to ensure the company’s competitive market position.
- Support the annual administration of the compensation program by providing management & HR Partners with advice on setting pay, policy and guideline interpretation, as well as job evaluation.
- Collaborate with HR Technology team on technology strategy, improvements, and enhancements to data integrity and Total Reward systems and tools.
- Support audit processes and legal reporting to make certain compensation programs are administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Support other initiatives as needed.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field of study or equivalent experience.
- CCP and/or GRP or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years compensation leadership experience in publicly traded global company.
- A minimum of 10+ years of dynamic compensation experience partnering with senior leadership/executives and a track record for driving the talent agenda.
- Proven experience in job evaluation, job architecture, market pricing, benchmarking, salary structure design and development, pay for performance, short and long term incentive compensation, and equity plan development and administration.
- Experience with employee global mobility as it relates to compensation issues and matters.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret global compensation data, draw insights and conclusions, and make recommendations to senior leaders.
- A self-starting creative problem solver with analytical skills and ability to recommend solutions to complex global compensation issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively present complex global compensation information and influence team members at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of global compensation laws, regulations, and market trends.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Diligent and organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple global priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive global compensation information with discretion.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office products and HR applications (Workday experience preferred)
- Familiarity with all federal, state, and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.