Sr. Manager, Treasury
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Reporting to the SVP, Treasurer, this individual will help lead the Global Treasury activities for Take-Two Interactive, including the procurement, custody and investment of funds and other financial assets. Oversee cash forecasting, cash flows, foreign exchange risk management, capital structure, and insurance needs. Ensure that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet organizational objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements. Help manage the company's banking, credit, investment, and insurance functions.
What You’ll Take On
- Global ownership of foreign currency risk management strategy; manage balance sheet and cash flow hedging activities including the identification of FX exposure, risk management instruments, and related reporting and analyses. Enhance and guide the FX hedging program to minimize exposure.
- Develop and manage investment policies and strategies; manage cash portfolio as well as monitor investment manager performance.
- Manage corporate property, casualty, and financial insurance programs, program implementation and enhancement, and risk management
- Manage debt obligations and lender relationships including negotiating credit facility amendments. Also, manage banking relationships related to cash accounts, debt instruments and other financial needs of the Company, including maintenance of loan covenant compliance.
- Support finance management in financing negotiations and capital strategy formulation.
- Work with Treasurer to evaluate worldwide risk and develop methods to mitigate exposures by maintaining various insurance policies.
- In collaboration with Treasurer, prepare quarterly Audit and Investment Committee presentations
- Oversee preparation of quarterly financial disclosures.
- Administer share repurchase program.
- Monitor bank analysis fees and negotiate fees and earnings credit with banks.
- Prepare, review and maintain Treasury Department SOX compliance. Improve policies and procedures to ensure accurate controls for cash receipts, disbursements and general Treasury Department activities.
- Coordinate the preparation of cash flow forecasts and management reports which incorporate operating, investing, financing activities as well as interest expense, interest income and taxes.
- Assist with maintenance of Credit Policy as well as perform credit analytics for prospective customers.
- Assist with the evaluation of global banking requirements. Provide support to business divisions in their use of bank services and reporting, including lockbox deposits, imaging and credit cards; maintaining debt relationships and performing compliance calculations and reporting.
- Assign and review work of Finance Department staff assisting with cash management activities; assist with the development and training of Finance Department staff as appropriate.
- Performs routine and ad hoc financial reporting and risk analysis as needed in the evaluation of our benefit plans and general insurance coverage and premiums.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or related field required. Advanced degree (MBA), or equivalent meaningful experience preferred.
- 7+ years of Treasury experience desired.
- Strong understanding of global banking, Treasury services, and working capital management.
- Strong technical knowledge of foreign exchange risk, exposures and hedging programs.
- Strong experience in all aspects of corporate treasury and insurance risk management preferably within a global business.
- Strong experience with online banking systems (e.g. JPM Access, Citidirect, Wells Fargo CEO).
- Ability to analyze financial problems and develop solutions, evaluate programs effectiveness and lead projects.
- Ability to work productively in a changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Solutions-oriented team player.
- MBA preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred.
- Sophisticated proficiently of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $120,000 and $175,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.