Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You’ll Take On
- Preparation and submission of compensation survey data in established survey tools.
- Assist with market data requests and conduct compensation research.
- Prepares compensation recommendation for review and distribution.
- Assist Compensation team during the global year-end compensation process.
- Handle the day-to-day analysis and administration needs with respect to the company's compensation plans.
- Supports the administration of training and education sessions.
- Administers and manages the Compensation in-box and responds to Compensation related requests.
- Participate in meetings, training, and practice improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the creation of communication materials.
- Work with Sr. Compensation Analyst on quarterly reporting: bonus accrual, and other analysis as needed.
- Keep aware of general compensation trends through review of the literature (e.g., World at Work, HR Magazine, survey results, internet sites, etc.).
- May work with equity administrator to run a variety of regularly requested and ad hoc reports.
- Collaborate on special projects.
What You Bring
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience supporting mid-sized companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other relevant field
- Working knowledge compensation structure, market pricing and general annual compensation planning
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge/experience with compensation administration
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate both written & verbally with strong client focus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, set priorities, be self-motivated, and can learn independently
- Ability to present data in concise, readable formats.
- Ability to complete multiple projects within established deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Professional and responsible approach to work, clients, and other employees
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, , company parties, our Office gaming spaces, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to; Discretionary bonus, Provident fund contributions, 1+5 medical insurance + top up options and access to Practo online Doctor consultation App, Employee assistance program, 3X CTC Life Assurance, 3X CTC Personal accident insurance, childcare services, 20 days holiday + statutory holidays,
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to INR1150 per month, wellbeing program with the chance to earn up to $93 per annum, charitable giving program, access to learning platforms, employee discount program’s plus free games and events!
Take-Two is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
We have a hybrid working approach where employees can work from home up to 2 days per week (Tuesday & Friday).