Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Reporting to the Director of Consolidations, you will be asked to provide accounting support and analysis in a fast-growing business environment with multiple releases a year. Each release will have its own unique accounting transactions and allow for collaboration with various departments across all our labels. You will assist with performing complex general accounting functions including the creation and review of monthly journal entries, as well as balance sheet account reconciliations and analyzing balance sheet and P&L accounts. You will also be given the opportunity to make an impact on the Finance/Accounting Operations by assisting with process improvements and automation projects.
What You’ll Take On
- Perform complex general accounting functions including the preparation and review of monthly journal entries, analyses and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Review and enhance accounting processes and general ledger reporting capabilities including documenting and maintaining accounting procedures
- Participate in the consolidation process of financial statements
- Ensure all accounting documentation is in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with business operational teams and various groups both within Finance and outside of Finance as appropriate to address day-to-day issues, resolve sophisticated, non-routine, and/or critical accounting problems, and propose and negotiate solutions to accounting problems
- Complete special projects as directed
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 3+ years of professional accounting experience working in high volume, fast paced environments
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting experience preferred.
- Experience working in Entertainment/Media, Software Technology, or other related fields a plus
- Proven foundation of accounting principles
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate optimally with business managers and to develop working relationships with management and staff in all departments
- Proactive and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment applying organizational and team-oriented interpersonal skills to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and handle multiple changing priorities
- Diligent self-starter who can work under minimal direction and drive tasks or responsibilities to completion, while meeting deadlines
- Experience with using accounting software and resolving system workflow issues a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP and/or Hyperion Financial Management/Hyperion Planning systems a plus
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $85,000 and $125,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.