Business Support Analyst
Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
As a Business Support Analyst you will play a crucial role in assisting internal departments such as Legal, Accounts Payable, and Finance with their daily operations by providing technical expertise and support for critical software applications.
What You’ll Take On
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc. are kept up to date and are available
- Maintain/Administer Application Team Intranet page
- Provide technical support for the 3rd party applications that support multiple corporate departments, specifically the Accounts Payable and Legal departments.
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Work with development staff/third party vendors to ensure requirements are met
- Work hand-in-hand with technical resources to provide insight during solution development
- Contribute in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and perform test execution as required
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Conduct unit testing, integration testing, and system testing on the developed solution.
- Prepare help and training materials and conduct training activities for system end users.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Function as a subject matter, process, and operational expert to conduct end user training
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience)
- Passion for learning and curiosity; high degree of self-awareness, attitude of learning and growth and sense of humor
- Minimum of 2 years work experience supporting Concur or any other Expense Management tool, as well as Basware or any other Invoice Processing Tool are definite plus.
- Experience using ServiceNow for Incident Management a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening), and high proficiency in packaging disparate information into a cohesive story
- Comfortable in challenging conventional methods and thinking
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Ability to multitask.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $75,000 and $110,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.