VP, Global Compensation
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Vice President, Global Compensation will manage a global team of compensation professionals and orchestrate the design, program management and implementation of all areas of compensation across the company, including executive compensation.
What You’ll Take On
- Oversee compensation philosophies and strategies; develop policies and procedures that ensure the achievement of equitable, competitive employee compensation.
- Align compensation programs across the enterprise, partnering with HR teams and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for short and long-term incentive plan design and administration programs to attract and retain employees.
- Support the process for Compensation Committee meetings including preparing materials, coordinating content across multiple functions within Take-Two and with external partners, and lead the reviews of the materials with multiple stakeholders.
- Conduct detailed analyses of current and potential executive compensation programs and prepare summaries of financial and design implications.
- Coordinate preparation of externally-reported materials, including compensation-related proxy tables and the CD&A for inclusion in the annual proxy statement.
- Responsible for the year-end compensation planning process.
- Develop documents related to annual and ongoing executive compensation planning and execution.
- Maintain awareness of compensation trends through continued professional development.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Monitor and forecast equity usage including burn rate, overhang, and other dilution analysis.
- Provide expertise on equity program design, including performance share design, and partner with accounting/finance on forecasts of equity compensation expense.
- Provide support for the development and administration of total compensation communication materials to employees.
- Act as an internal resource and partner to leadership on executive compensation issues.
- Lead compensation projects as they arise.
What You Bring
- At least 15 years of experience or equivalent with 7-10 years of experience in a well-disciplined organization where best practices are integral to the management of the business.
- History of success in progressively more senior roles, including managerial experience in the compensation field.
- Deep background in executive compensation at U.S. public companies with general understanding of Finance, Accounting, and Benefits.
- Exposure to global compensation trends and approaches with a multi-national corporation.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and communications skills.
- Proactive, strategic problem solver supported by analytical and project management skills.
- High ownership of work materials and high attention to detail to ensure complete accuracy and quality of output.
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving skills, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn the business and analyze business needs.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Dedicated and flexible team player interested in the department’s overall success.
- Proven success with managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to analyze, manipulate, make observations about, and present data.
- Gaming specific industry preferred.
REPORTS TO: SVP, Global Total Rewards & ESG
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $192,900 and $290,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.