Social Media Manager
Who We Are
Intercept Games is a Private Division/Take-Two development studio currently focused on the creation of Kerbal Space Program 2 (KSP2) as well as an unannounced stylized science-based adventure game. We have a deep love for space, simulation, strategy, and of course all things video games. Our studio prioritizes an inviting and diverse workplace that pushes creativity and passion for what we do, resulting in games that we can truly be proud of. We believe that by creating an environment of trust, potential for growth, psychological safety, Engineering Excellence, and fun, we can ship some of the most amazing experiences in the world of interactive entertainment.
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic social media manager? Do you have a passion for all things video game, tech, and/or entertainment.? If you said 'yes', this may be the role for you!
As a Social Media Manager on our growing Social & Community team, you will responsible for developing social campaigns and content for KSP2. This role works closely with the Community and Marketing teams, as well as cross-discipline studio partners. A successful teammate in this role is highly organized, creative, and collaborative.
What You’ll Take On
- Lead social media strategy, creative planning, project management, and day-to-day execution for KSP2 social media channels, including Twitter, Twitch, Discord, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Create the content calendar / roadmap with the Community team to identify key beats, what is needed for each beat, and then execute on the calendar.
- Maintain dashboards and build ongoing reports for social media analytics, including data points like follower count, impressions, reach, engagement, and sentiment. Leverage insights from this data to adjust social strategy.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Artist to produce social assets, which will occasionally require using Adobe Creative Cloud to create short videos, GIFs.
- Build and maintain relationships with content creators to strategically engage with our audiences across Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- Contribute to content management of the Private Division website.
- Represent the Kerbal Space Program brand and spirit as an on-site representative at trade and consumer shows.
- Occasional travel, both domestic and international, may be required.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of professional social media management experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing strategic social media campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience growing communities on major social media platforms such as Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at once, while meeting tight, and overlapping, schedules.
- Familiarity using analytics to improve social media strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as project management tools.
- A deep understanding of pop culture in video games, tech, and/or entertainment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related degree, or equivalent working experience.
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress, website content management solutions, and Adobe Creative Cloud beneficial, but not required.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 and $90,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.