Who We Are:
Intercept Games is a Private Division/Take-Two development studio currently focused on the creation of Kerbal Space Program 2 (KSP2) as well as an unannounced stylized science-based adventure game. We have a deep love for space, simulation, strategy, and of course all things video games. Our studio prioritizes an inviting and diverse workplace that pushes creativity and passion for what we do, resulting in games that we can truly be proud of. We believe that by creating an environment of trust, potential for growth, psychological safety, Engineering Excellence, and fun, we can ship some of the most amazing experiences in the world of interactive entertainment.
Are you a master communicator and project manager with a keen eye for detail? Do you possess a passion for games and understanding of what it takes to deliver games that players love? If you said 'yes', this may be the role for you.
As a Producer at Intercept Games, you will drive the development process for a cross discipline team of developers, serving as the primary point-of-contact for the team. You will work closely with the team's product owner to handle the backlog, and ensure the team has the resources needed to be successful.
What You’ll Take On
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, cross-discipline Leads, and Production colleagues to build and drive the plans for your team throughout the game's development which supports a healthy, sustainable team.
- Serve as the point of contact for the development team, while driving inter-team and cross-department communication.
- Identify, communicate, and work to resolve challenges with the team to achieve project goals.
- Document and share relevant Production processes.
- Establish trust and credibility with team leadership through thought leadership in your area of expertise.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of professional production experience on game development projects.
- Experience with production processes and methodologies including Agile, SCRUM and waterfall. As well as when and how to apply them to multi-disciplinary game team.
- Comfortable working with remote or distributed teams.
- Expert organizational and project management capabilities.
- Clear and concise communication skills, with the ability to foster team collaboration through trust, thoughtful discussions, mutual respect, and perseverance.
- Desire to learn new methodologies and tools, and ability to coach and teach others.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 and $90,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.