Information Security Operations Engineer
INFORMATION SECURITY OPERATIONS ENGINEER
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
Take Two Interactive Inc. is looking for an Information Security Operations Engineer for our Las Vegas, NV office. This person will play a crucial role in proactively creating and managing Take Two’s suite of Security Tools and Resources used to protect Take Two Interactive Production and partner Label Environments. The Information Security Operations Engineer will proactively coordinate strategies to implement technologies and automation to monitor, report and mitigate risks to the environment. This role actively works with various security stakeholders across the organization on Security improvement projects. The Information Security Operations Engineer is expected to drive quality and effective solutions to continuously improve the SOC’s capabilities and solidify the security posture of the T2 Production environment.
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games. Our products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services.
At Take-Two, we foster success and productivity by maintaining a casual and inviting work environment exemplified by our commitment to individual and team development opportunities. Even when we're working hard, we like to have fun. We believe that when you enjoy coming to work and like the people with whom you work, you'll be more creative, innovative, and efficient.
- Act as Security Operations Engineering liaison and escalation point between T2, 3rd Party vendors and partner label IT Security and Support personnel
- Develop Security tools and automation to enhance our security posture without diminishing business productivity and efficiency
- Make recommendations on improving product quality as well as group productivity, helping to identify and raise issues and risks to the various production teams
- Own overall service health and performance of T2 SOC’s monitoring, reporting, integration security tools and deployments
- Leverage automation to improve workflow quality and efficiency as appropriate
- Write clear, maintainable, and fast code as well as maintain robust technical design and software system documentation
- Optimize and tune security monitoring and detection rules and thresholds to improve fidelity of alerts
- Plan, communicate, and perform maintenances and general off hour work as needed
- Apply technical acumen and analytical capabilities to speed and enhance response
- Develop and follow detailed operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate and assist in remediation of information security-related incidents
- Research new and evolving threats and vulnerabilities with potential to impact the monitored environment
- Prioritize multiple tasks, in a fast-paced environment, to formulate and communicate responses/recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Must be willing to work various shifts and on-call availability
- Travel up to 10%
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in Information Technology, Cyber Security, or IT Network and Infrastructure Support
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of security technology infrastructures, methodologies, and processes covering Firewalls, Cloud, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Endpoints
- Possess an analytical mind that brings tenacity and curiosity to bear on creating solutions and resolving roadblocks
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines
- Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of network and business interdependencies
- Proficiency in scripting Python, Bash and/or PowerShell
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
- Strong verbal and written organizational and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to accomplish assigned tasks
- SPLUNK search and data ingestion experience
- SOAR and Automated API Integrations and Platforms experience
- SOAR playbook creation/support
- General Knowledge with Linux/Windows systems
- Managing code in git
- Infra-As-Code (Terraform/Pulumi)
- SIEM understanding/knowledge
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Something looks off?