Campaign Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
Who We're Looking For
Sword Health is looking for an experienced B2B Campaign Marketing Manager to join our Enterprise marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive demand and leads for our Sword Platform. You will collaborate with sales and marketing teams to influence the pipeline and contribute to revenue growth. Deep experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) is a huge plus.
This role is for an independent self-starter who can create and execute a mix of tried and true channels & campaigns to drive pipeline growth and revenue – and – test and learn from new channels & campaigns to expand our B2B marketing playbook.
The right person for this role is excited to truly rewrite the B2B campaign playbook for Healthtech. We are building a generational brand with universal impact – unlike any other Health brand – and if this inspires you, this is the role and company for you.
What You'll Be Doing
• Strategy Development: Design and implement comprehensive lead generation strategies that align with business goals for each of our key audiences
• Campaign Management: Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including email, social media, webinars, events, and digital advertising.
• Deep experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) is a huge plus
• Media experience is a huge plus, in collaboration with our agency
• Lead Generation: Develop and manage lead generation initiatives to nurture and qualify leads for the sales team.
• Content Collaboration: Collaborate with the content team to create compelling marketing materials that resonate with target audiences.
• Data Analysis: Analyze campaign performance and market trends to optimize strategies and channels and regularly report on ROI.
• Collaboration: Work closely with our media agency along with our sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure cohesive branding and messaging across all platforms.
• Budget Management: Manage and allocate budget effectively to maximize campaign performance and ROI.
• Innovation: Stay updated with the latest marketing technologies and trends to innovate and improve demand generation tactics.
What You Need To Have
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
• 7+ years in proven experience in lead generation, demand generation, digital marketing, and Account Based Marketing (ABM)
• Strong understanding of B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
• Working knowledge in marketing automation and CRM reporting tools. Preferences for Salesforce and Marketo.
• Excellent analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Data driven, continually using insights to inform and optimize campaigns.
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple activities/projects simultaneously.
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.