Member Acquisition Inside Sales Representative (Brazil, Remote)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
Summary: We are seeking a driven Member Acquisition Inside Sales Representative to educate members on the benefits of the Sword program and helping members to engage in our program if they wish.
Please kindly provide your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume in English.
What You'll Do
- Place 100+ outbound calls to members and respond to inbound members inquiries.
- Communicate effectively and enthusiastically to encourage and motivate potential members to Sword’s digital physical therapy services.
- Support interested members in registering for the Sword service by collecting pertinent history.
- Provide concierge-level service with every member we connect with and establish a successful rapport to instill trust in our team.
- Proactively communicate the benefits and the value of our service with every member you contact.
- Collect and maintain accurate notes in our data system.
- Follow up in a timely way with members and other team members.
- Meet personal/ team qualitative and quantitative targets.
What You Have
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in cold calling, call center is preferred
- Ability to navigate across technology platforms
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in transitioning your career (if not already in sales) and starting a career in sales
- A background in physical therapy or wellness field is a bonus
Why You Should Apply
- Be a part of a groundbreaking company where technology meets empathetic patient care.
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing sector of the healthcare industry.
- A role with direct impact: your work meaningfully contributes to the health and well-being of our members.
- A base salary with the potential for significant earnings through our incentive program.
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.