Partner Success Manager
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Who We Are
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as the main point of contact and advocate for partners following the initial partnership sales phase.
- Define operational strategy and provide day-to-day support to partners throughout the partner lifecycle with the focus of driving enrollment, engagement, and customer renewals.
- Work in close collaboration with clinical, operational, and technology teams to successfully represent the needs of the partner portfolio. Implements strategies for the selection and integration of clinical solution partners.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Partner Success to aid the ongoing development of ecosystem partnerships by working with senior leadership peers within the Platform and Ecosystem Partnership teams to identify, select, collaborate with Partners to provide Sword R&D with the underlying business case(s).
- Ensure the on-time delivery of key reporting and partnership metrics.
- Support customer and sales teams with training and materials necessary to understand and promote our partner portfolio.
- Create annual/quarterly business reviews with input from sales and other key internal stakeholders.
What You Need to Have
- 2-4 years’ work experience in healthcare partnerships, healthcare consulting, or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer success.
- Ability to think strategically and systemically while executing methodically.
- Must have: Previous experience in customer success management, implementation, or consulting.
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans, yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing priorities.
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate product vision and roadmap to stakeholders.
- Interest in the healthcare industry and the challenges/complexities of industry transformation.
- Desire to contribute to high visibility, strategic projects within the organization.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.