Senior Insights Analyst
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What You'll Be Doing
• Conduct comprehensive analysis from the claims data warehouse to extract and interpret relevant data.
• Extract unique insights or trends from insurance claims data, such as comorbidities and common healthcare services utilized.
• Collaborate with the Growth Product Manager to translate data insights into actionable strategies for engaging identified members.
• Analyze clinical data of engaged and enrolled members, including baseline pain, surgery intent, and disability, and identify correlations with prior healthcare utilization.
Clinical Operations Insight:
• Analyze the performance of treatment protocols, achievement of milestones, and variance at different levels.
• Generate and validate hypotheses regarding clinical operations and work with cross-functional teams to escalate these insights.
Client Reporting and Material Preparation:
• Prepare and maintain dashboards that translate data insights into client-facing materials.
• Develop predictive models for future results and forecasts of early indicators into long-term value.
• Prepare performance year retrospective summaries.
What You Need to Have
• Degree in Health Services Research, Biostatistics, or related field.
• Proficiency in R, Python, STATA, and other relevant programming languages.
• Proficiency in visualization preferably with Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
• Experience working with claims data and taxonomies.
• Familiarity with Github/Notebook documentation.
• 3+ years in a similar role is preferred.
• Experience with causal inference is a plus.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
• Ability to translate complex data into understandable insights.
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.