Enrollment Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
Sword Health is looking for an exceptional go-getter to join our team as a Enrollment Marketing Operations Specialist to own execution and deployment of our data-driven enrollment marketing initiatives. This role requires a unique blend of an independent self-starter who can flawlessly deliver the baseline but also proactively seeks to improve existing processes to increase efficiency and scalability - and deliver a best-in-class member experience through seamless execution. A subject-matter-expert who can manage, build and execute against requirements from various stakeholders. Collaborating intimately across Growth, Data/Analytics, CS, Product, Engineering, Creative/Content and Marketing teams will be core to success.
What you'll do :
- Manage day-to-day campaign production, QA, execution, reporting & optimization of enrollment marketing campaigns and programs
- Own implementation of automated journeys and blast campaigns from start to finish, across multiple channels including email, sms, push, in-app and direct mail
- Work cross-functionally with various teams, including Enrollment, Growth, Content, Creative, Data, Analytics, Product & Engineering to launch communications across Sword-owned channels
- Ensure that Marketing Operations standards are met, including proper naming conventions, event conversion tagging, and QA prior to campaign deployment
- Monitor and optimize multiple campaigns & programs at a time, ensuring that campaigns launch and deliver on schedule and according to client expectations
- Proactively identify issues leading up to a launch and during a live campaign that would prevent campaign success, working with key stakeholders to solve and troubleshoot as necessary
- Develop and document best practices approach for gathering and analyzing data to identify key performance indicators, prioritization, and optimization strategies
- Code logic in email templates to personalize content for 1:1 experience using scripting language such as Handlebars, Liquid, AMPScript, etc.
- Uncover hidden opportunities for the improvement of processes and data. Proactively find blockers and challenges to our growth, then take the initiative to solve them
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing Strategy and Operations with at least one marketing automation platform, such as Iterable, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cordial, Marketo, etc. (Iterable a plus, but not necessary)
- Experience in building and deploying omni-channel messaging, including email, push, SMS, in-app, direct mail
- Strong understanding of email clients and strengths/limitations of each
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS with experience in coding mobile-first email templates
- Experience with scripting languages
- Action-oriented and deadline-driven, with high level of project management and time management skills to prioritize deadlines and requests
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities
- Independent, self-starter who can work autonomously and deliver results
- An enthusiastic, take-charge attitude, coupled with a desire to collaborate and learn
- Strong communication skills to set expectations and provide progress with stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across multiple time zones
- Analytically driven, with ability to gather insights across multiple channels
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.