Program Manager - Portugal
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide strategic guidance to the Technology team to ensure that projects are aligned with business goals;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization;
- Help identify process improvements and cost savings;
- Lead the development of projects and timelines;
- Support in decision-making, communication, program management, and initiative implementation for Tech Leadership;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Prepare and organize technical reports and presentations for Tech Leadership.
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of strategy consulting / corporate strategy or business development in a start-up environment;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Capacity to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Highly resourceful; Strategic mindset;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Ability to diffuse conflict and work with diverse teams towards the best solution through strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
We'd love to see:
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Capacity to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in a structured manner;
- Ability to create trusting relationships at all levels of an organization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management, or related areas.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.