IT Support Specialist
IT, Customer Service
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
Sword is looking to hire an IT Support Specialist to join our team. This person will be critical in Sword scaling their IT from where it is today to supporting a global remote workforce. This will be a fast-paced environment where we’ll need critical thinking and problem-solving skills to keep our end users working. This role is 100% remote and will be primarily supporting a completely remote workforce.
What you'll be doing:
- Resolving End User IT support issues
- Refine the support process so end users can receive timelier IT support
- Manage entreprise applications (Slack Enterprise, Zoom, GSuite, M365, Atlassian Suite, etc)
- Help Manage the MDM solution
- Find ways to improve end user experience and efficiency
- Document IT procedures and process
- Work with the security team to prevent and remediate security issues
- Minimal after-hours support
What you need to have:
- Experience with employee onboarding
- Experience managing Google Workspaces or M365 environments
- Experience using MDM tools like Jamf, Intune, Jumpcloud
- Familiarity with SaaS
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Ability to support users across the US
- Previous experience supporting a fully remote workforce is a plus
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?