Operations Associate - Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
At Sprinter Health, we're focused on dramatically expanding access to healthcare by reimagining the patient experience—delivered at home and powered by technology for scale.
Sprinter Health is building the clinical and technological infrastructure to realize a future of healthcare untethered. We have a rapidly growing team of visionary leaders who are passionate about increasing access to care, lowering healthcare costs, and improving outcomes for patients.
We’re backed by prominent VC’s, advised by a medical board of industry leaders, and led by former executives, physicians, and engineers from Google, Facebook, and Labcorp.
About The Role
We're rapidly growing our operations team as we cultivate new partnerships with enterprises across the healthcare spectrum. We're looking for an experienced operations associate to help drive Sprinter Health’s growth with patients and partners throughout the Midwest
Example responsibilities include:
- Operational Support: Provide comprehensive support (virtual and on the ground) to clinical staff and operational activities, this includes but is not limited to, troubleshooting technology issues, assisting with training and onboarding clinical staff, inventory management, procurement, vendor management, and facility maintenance.
-Process Improvements: Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency enhancements within operational workflows. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ideate and implement scalable solutions that streamline processes.
-Data Management: Track and analyze operational and clinical data including but not limited to clinician schedules, appointment density, appointment timing, expenses, medical equipment costs, and appointment failure rates and reasons.
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, healthcare preferred - BS or BA
You will thrive at Sprinter Health if:
- Flexibility, humility, and a sense of humor are your key personality traits
- You excel at last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking
- You are highly organized and love to establish and optimize processes
- You over communicate both in writing and in words
- You know how to prioritize tasks and escalate situations when necessary
- You have experience working in an on-demand service or healthcare environment - You thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Expected Travel: 40%
Sprinter Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.