IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
At Sprinter Health, we're focused on dramatically expanding access to healthcare by reimagining the patient experience—delivered at home and powered by technology for scale. We can have almost anything delivered to our doorstep at the click of a button, why are healthcare services an exception?
Sprinter Health is an in-home diagnostic care company that partners with health plans and health systems to send medical professionals to patients’ homes to perform a variety of clinical services. We are building the clinical and technological infrastructure to realize a future of healthcare. We have a rapidly growing team of visionary leaders who are passionate about increasing access to care, lowering healthcare costs, and improving outcomes for patients.
About The Role
We’re looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to support our Revenue Cycle, FP&A, and Accounting functions. This role will report to the Director of Finance and will be instrumental in augmenting our finance capabilities as the company grows. They will assist with day-to-day revenue cycle operations, month-end close, financial planning processes, and financial statement analysis and reporting. They are expected to partner with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Partnerships, and Product and our external accounting and revenue cycle vendors.
What you will do:
- Partner with revenue cycle operations vendor to drive the velocity of medical claims submission and collections, troubleshooting issues that arise
- Assist with the company’s financial planning & analysis function, regularly updating the financial model with current information, such as staffing changes, assumption updates, etc.
- Support financial and business/modeling support to the rest of the company, particularly as teams evaluate new initiatives and projects
- Maintain financial KPIs and provide the company with accurate and timely financial reporting against relevant metrics, including reporting on Unit Economics
- Project manage month-end close with an external accounting firm, ensuring timely and accurate close
- Assist with daily management of payables, expenses, and other financial operations
- 1-2 years of experience in progressive finance roles
- Background in corporate finance, venture-backed startups, private equity, or other finance-focused, high-growth, and entrepreneurial environments
- Experience at a healthcare and/or data analytics startup is a plus
- World-class attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Highly analytical and quantitative skill set with strong business acumen
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable building models and manipulating large data sets
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- CPA or CFA a plus
- Fun personality, with a love of healthcare!
The base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000 - $100,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits
Beware of recruitment fraud and scams that involve fictitious job descriptions followed by false job offers.
If you are applying for a job, you can confirm the legitimacy of a job posting by viewing current open roles here. All legitimate job postings will require an application to be made directly on our official Sprinter Health Careers website. Job-related communications will only be sent from email addresses ending in @sprinterhealth.com. Please ensure that you’re only replying to emails that end with @sprinterhealth.com.