Health Plan Strategic Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
At Sprinter Health, we're focused on dramatically expanding access to healthcare by reimagining the patient experience—delivered at home and powered by technology for scale. We can have almost anything delivered to our doorstep at the click of a button, why are healthcare services an exception?
Sprinter Health is an on-demand mobile health service that sends medical professionals to patients’ homes to perform blood draws, vitals checks, and more. We are building the clinical and technological infrastructure to realize a future of healthcare untethered. We have a rapidly growing team of visionary leaders who are passionate about increasing access to care, lowering healthcare costs, and improving outcomes for patients.
We’re looking for a strategic partnerships leader to join our team at Sprinter Health to build new enterprise relationships with regional and national health plans. This leader will launch new markets, manage internal and external cross- functional stakeholders, and drive the success of health plan partnerships. They will be accountable for delivering successful launches, ensuring ongoing engagement from health plan partners and upselling new services. We have validated our approach with early partners and are now scaling within existing and new relationships. As one of the early hires at Sprinter Health, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of preventive care delivered at home in collaboration with our partners.
What you’ll do
- Independently source, negotiate, and close deals with health plans, health systems, and IDNs
- Develop data-driven strategic vision, strategy, and goals for how we activate and deepen relationships -with health plans and health systems
- Influence product strategy and roadmap based on insights from partners
-Regularly attend industry conferences and events
- Ensure successful partnership launch handoff to implementation and account management teams
- Develop sales forecasts and pipeline analysis in collaboration with the finance org
- Identify new business opportunities and build business cases to guide corporate strategy
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise business development, partnerships, and/or strategy roles with a deep knowledge of value-based care
- A strong network of relationships within health plan organizations to leverage early partnership wins
- Ability to build relationships within large, complex organizations to foster high-functioning partnerships with sustainable, repeat business
- Must be a self-starter, able to excel in ambiguous environments
- Excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
The Fun Stuff ™
- Team offsites, game hours, tech talks, and design sprints
- Health insurance benefits (PPO / HMO / HSA, 100% of family premiums paid)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- Dental / vision/wellness benefits
- 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental leave (4 months for the birthing parent, two months for a partner, 100% paid)
The base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000 - $200,000 + commission + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
Beware of recruitment fraud and scams that involve fictitious job descriptions followed by false job offers.
If you are applying for a job, you can confirm the legitimacy of a job posting by viewing current open roles here. All legitimate job postings will require an application to be made directly on our official Sprinter Health Careers website. Job-related communications will only be sent from email addresses ending in @sprinterhealth.com. Please ensure that you’re only replying to emails that end with @sprinterhealth.com.