Psychiatric Nurse Practioner- Georgia
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At SonderMind, we’re changing how people access, receive, and participate in mental health care. Comprising therapists, psychiatrists, and psychiatric nurse practitioners, SonderMind is on a mission to redesign behavioral healthcare for improved access, utilization, and outcomes.
Becoming a SonderMind psychiatric nurse practitioner means joining a community of mental health professionals who are committed to making a difference in people’s lives through personalized, evidence-based psychiatric care. Led by Chief Medical Officer and Psychiatrist Dr. Doug Newton and a strong multidisciplinary clinical team, our clinical strategy is rooted in evidence-based care with personalized treatment approaches. Our mission is to improve the lives of our clients and those delivering care like you!
With SonderMind, you can practice psychiatry the way you’ve always envisioned while providing high-quality, evidence-based care for improved outcomes with ease. We make it possible to build and grow your practice or expand an existing practice with robust support, tools, and measurement-based care techniques. Working with SonderMind gives you access to scheduling assistance tools, patient communication channels, and platforms like secure Video Telehealth®, insurance credentialing, legal and financial security, and much more.
Being a SonderMind psychiatric nurse practitioner means you can:
- Have an office-based psychiatry practice, practice telemedicine, or have a hybrid practice
- Take advantage of SonderMind Psychiatry’s robust Quality Assurance program, and participate in weekly Office Hours with your colleagues and Sondermind’s Medical Director
- Leverage measurement-based care with ease through a robust online platform
- Receive one-to-one support with dedicated coaching and support staff who help provide in-depth training, swift onboarding, and timely technical support
- Engage with thousands of peers and mental health clinicians across the country to consult on cases and grow your professional network
- Access and participate in free or reduced continuing education opportunities
- Receive legal and financial security with features like Guaranteed Pay
- Get credentialed with most major insurance networks to offer affordable, accessible care
- Have the flexibility to determine how and when you want to see patients, including the volume of your patient base and frequency of your appointments
- Optionally, participate in medical behavioral integration models with primary care physicians and other healthcare system practices to support whole-person health and collaborative care
Applicants must be:
- Licensed psychiatric nurse practitioners in the state of Georgia
- Must have a delegating physician in GA
- Must have DEA Certificate in GA
- Must reside in the state of GA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $127 per hour
Location: See clients via video telehealth or in person