Client Support Specialist
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind's individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you'll make an impact
SonderMind is hiring a Client Support Specialist (known as Wellness Coordinators), who are tasked with building rapport with our clients and providers in order to provide a world-class customer experience through researching billing and claims, answering questions from our providers, setting expectations related to the SonderMind experience, provide basic technical support for use of SonderMind platform, and are sometimes required to assist clients experiencing emotional distress.
Wellness Coordinators use customer service and time management skills to complete all tasks in a timely manner and are held accountable to individual metrics. This role receives high call volumes and will include taking inbound calls, making outbound calls, and also responding to emails and chats. Successful candidates will have call center experience with a healthcare focus, and ability to communicate effectively with our provider group.
What you will do
- Manage high volume of provider questions and requisitions in a mix of incoming phone calls, outbound calls, chat, and emails
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provider appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the time limits; and follow up to ensure completion
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and colleagues
Success looks like
- Within two weeks, fully understand our client journey and be able to support basic client onboarding
- Within three weeks, understand SonderMind's technology platform and answer basic customer and therapist requests
- Within one month, support most client and provider requests via chat, email, or phone
- Ongoing, ability to effectively answer questions and requests from our providers and effectively hit defined goals and targets.
- Customer service experience in a call center environment in the healthcare space
- Experience handling both inbound and outbound calls in a metric-driven environment
- Proven ability to navigate multiple platforms when working with a caller
- Ability to work in a remote and HIPAA compliant environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be available to work shifts between the hours of Monday through Friday from 7am-6pm MST
Preferred Education/ Experience
- Experience with a ticketing system/sales or CRM systems
- Previous call center experience working with commercial clients
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
The anticipated salary range for this role is $21.64 per hour.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A generous PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Vaccination Policy: SonderMind requires all employees to be up to date with their COVID vaccination before entering our office space, the SonderMind Studio, or attending in-person meetings or events (including both indoor and outdoor).