At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind's individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you'll make an impact
SonderMind is in search of an individual for the position of Office Manager who will exhibit technical expertise and take ownership of our office located in Denver, Colorado.
The Office Manager will foster and maintain a comfortable, hospitable, and inclusive work environment in which all SonderMinders can perform at their best, while also owning all in-office IT operations and assisting the IT operations team with broader employee technical support.
Please note this role will be required to be in-office every business day.
What you'll do
- Office Vendor Management: Manage all office vendor operations and relationships including janitorial, security, internet, building management, parking, and others as required. Manage core workplace systems such as reservations and access management.
- Office Maintenance: Responsible for supervising and tracking the maintenance of all workplace related equipment & supplies to support daily operations including network support and IT equipment. Define, document, and implement workplace standard policies.
- Employee Communication: Maintain clear and timely communication with all employees regarding updates to workplace policies, facilities status, and safety or security updates.
- In-office events: Support in-office engagement events and programs (e.g. company all-hands, monthly engagements, employee appreciation/swag & tenure gifts, etc.)
- Safety & Compliance: Work with the Head of People, Legal Counsel, and local building management to develop and maintain building safety programs/protocols (e.g. fire drills, active shooter drills, etc.) as well as maintaining OSHA compliance for the space.
- IT Support: Develop and utilize our IT ticketing system to monitor and process office maintenance requests, install or substitute equipment, and attend to unforeseen requirements for the office space. Action IT tickets as-needed to support broader IT Operations. Collaborate with Talent to own IT onboarding and offboarding processes
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities and projects from time to time and based on business needs.
What you'll bring with you
- 2+ years of office management experience
- A background in customer service, and a passion for creating a high quality employee experience.
- Experience with IT Support Processes and/or technical experience.
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities, projects, and stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively, and manage conflict constructively.
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills
- Experience within a high-growth business (tech or otherwise)
- Experience interacting regularly with senior leadership
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Gsuite, Slack, Zoom/Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Azure AD, Jira ticketing, A/V hardware and software systems
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated pay rate for this role is $24.00- $26.00 per hour. This role is eligible for equity grants. Actual compensation is based commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage effective on your first day with plans to meet your needs including HSA and FSA options.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Generous PTO increasing based on years of service, company paid holidays
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K
- Pet insurance through ASPCA
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Something looks off?