Principal, GSI and Consulting Partners
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Sonar solves the trillion-dollar challenge of bad code. Sonar equips organizations to achieve and sustain a Clean Code state by empowering developers to write consistent, intentional, adaptable, and responsible code. Clean Code produces software that is maintainable, reliable, and secure, allowing development teams to spend less time fixing issues and more time innovating. With Sonar, and by employing the company’s Clean as You Code methodology, organizations minimize risk, reduce technical debt, increase productivity, and derive more value from their software in a predictable and sustainable way.
Sonar’s open-source and commercial products – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support over 30 programming languages, frameworks, and infrastructure technologies. Trusted by more than 500,000 organizations and used by more than 7 million developers globally to clean more than half a trillion lines of code, Sonar is integral to delivering better software.
The impact you will have
We are looking for an experienced Principal, Systems Integrators and Consulting Partnerships. In this role, you will lead our efforts to forge and cultivate relationships with Global and Regional Systems Integrators and Consulting firms worldwide. Your primary goal will be to help Sonar become a preferred partner with leading firms, improving our ability to grow new business, improve customer adoption, and deliver tangible improvements for our customers and developers.
On a daily basis, you will
- Develop and execute partnership plans with leading Systems Integrators and Consulting firms.
- Build and maintain high-level relationships with executives and key stakeholders within partner organizations.
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams to ensure tight alignment and collaboration on partner-driven customer engagement
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop customized solutions for partners.
- Conduct and oversee joint strategic planning with partners to align with Sonar’s go-to-market and product strategies.
- Track, analyze, and drive partner performance metrics.
- Develop and provide partner enablement and training programs.
- Represent SonarSource at relevant industry events and partner meetings.
- Keep updated on market trends to inform partnership strategies.
The skills you demonstrate
- Proven track record building impactful, mutually beneficial partnerships with Global Systems Integrators.
- 10+ years experience in partnership management and business development.
- Deep understanding of DevOps and the software development industry; ability to engage at both a technical and business level.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Ability to travel globally.
Why you will love it here
• We value a safe work culture - founded in respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
• We hire great people - we value communication skills as much as technical prowess and we strive to create a work environment that allows for everyone to succeed and feel empowered to do their best work. Our 500+ SonarSourcers from 35 different nationalities can relate!
• Work-life balance - a healthy work-life balance is very important at Sonar.
• Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
• We promote continuous learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is the key to growth and success! We're happy to support all employees in this journey if desired.
What we do
As Home of Clean Code, Sonar is the ultimate solution to achieving Clean Code for developers and organizations alike.
The company was formed to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which has since become the go-to standard in code quality management. We strive every day to pave the way for developers, tackling the toughest issues head-on and pushing the limits of what’s possible.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, dedication, and innovation. We’re a team of problem solvers who are passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready and willing to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride!
Our Core Values are: Smarter Together, Excellence, Innovation, and Delivery. They reflect our unique culture and we expect them to help shape and positively strengthen our organization.
If you want to learn more about our culture, check out our blog post.
Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together!
Sonar is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to treating every employee with equal respect and fairness. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy toward any form of discrimination. All candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.