Purchase Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
Sonar’s industry leading solution solves the trillion-dollar challenge of bad code, equipping developers and organizations to reach a problem-free state in their codebase with Clean Code. Through its unique Clean as You Code methodology, the organization has empowered 7 million developers and 400,000 organizations across the globe to systematically deliver better software.
The impact you can have
As part of our dynamic growth, the Purchase team is looking for a new member to be based in Geneva, Switzerland for a fixed-term contract of 6 months (expendable).
On a daily basis, you will
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact for purchases
- Be the guardian of the processes and manage all issues, queries, and requests on a timely basis in accordance with our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Partner with vendors and SonarSource Team / Squads throughout the entire vendor lifecycle, ranging from onboarding to renewals and terminations
- Be the gatekeeper of vendor data, contract data, and contract repository
- Support post-contract activities such as delivery confirmation and receipt
- Support our Finance team with the payment and reconciliation of monthly statements and invoices
- Support the review, development, and maintenance of vendor relationships and service quality
- Support the expense management process
- Participate in continuous internal process improvement
The skills you will demonstrate
- Experience in a similar role with a good understanding of all vendor categories is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and customer orientation
- Open-minded and a positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable with change and complexity
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member, be able to share information and support colleagues when needed
- Capabilities to work autonomously
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills
Why you will love it here
• We value a safe work culture - founded in respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
• We hire great people - we value communication skills as much as technical prowess and we strive to create a work environment that allows for everyone to succeed and feel empowered to do their best work. Our 500+ SonarSourcers from 35 different nationalities can relate!
• Work-life balance - a healthy work-life balance is very important at Sonar.
• Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
• We promote continuous learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is the key to growth and success! We're happy to support all employees in this journey if desired.
What we do
As Home of Clean Code, Sonar is the ultimate solution to achieving Clean Code for developers and organizations alike.
The company was formed to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which has since become the go-to standard in code quality management. We strive every day to pave the way for developers, tackling the toughest issues head-on and pushing the limits of what’s possible.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, dedication, and innovation. We’re a team of problem solvers who are passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready and willing to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride!
Our Core Values are: Smarter Together, Excellence, Innovation, and Delivery. They reflect our unique culture and we expect them to help shape and positively strengthen our organization.
If you want to learn more about our culture, check out our blog post.
Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together!
Sonar is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to treating every employee with equal respect and fairness. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy toward any form of discrimination. All candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.