Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Lead
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Sonar’s industry leading solution solves the trillion-dollar challenge of bad code, equipping developers and organizations to reach a problem-free state in their codebase with Clean Code. Through its unique Clean as You Code methodology, the organization has empowered 7 million developers and 400,000 organizations across the globe to systematically deliver better software.
The impact you can have
As part of Business Technology, you’ll join a collaborative team where experts challenge and learn from each other.
Being directly in touch with our Customer-facing team, you will have the opportunity to understand how the company operates and communicate with our customers. You will support the efforts to implement, expand, define, design, configure and manage our Marketing platform. You’ll contribute to building the company 360° Customer Database.
As Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Lead, you’ll put yourself in a position to propose solutions and new features to streamline our operations.
Finally, you’ll be able to evaluate your impact as users can ultimately spend more time on what really matters.
We are looking for a new member to be based in our headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
In this role, you can expect to
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development teams to gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria.
- Manage administration of customer communication campaigns, either in each function (email, Cloud Pages,...), or leveraging Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications.
- Oversee complex campaign workflow rules, data segmentation, and triggers and drive process improvements and innovations.
- Leverage CRM integration (mostly Sales Cloud) to trigger customer communication campaigns and trigger operational communications.
- Lead Marketing Cloud data modeling and architecture including data extension modeling and cross-product data architecture & mapping
- Be the point of contact for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC.
- Support and educate/train our users on best practices in utilizing SFMC tools.
- Produce, maintain and distribute comprehensive, clear, and accurate documentation for all processes and operational considerations.
- Prepare and plan future new functionality and customization or enhancements with users prior to releasing net new functionality.
The skills you will demonstrate
- 2 years' proven experience with Marketing Cloud building email marketing campaigns utilizing, content areas, segmentation, automation, tracking and analytics to make data-driven decisions to optimize email campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud integration and especially Salesforce Sales Cloud (Marketing Cloud Connect) to trigger customer notifications.
- Experience with Data modeling in Contact Builder and SQL
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative focus with an eye on continual improvement
Why you will love it here
• We value a safe work culture - founded in respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
• We hire great people - we value communication skills as much as technical prowess and we strive to create a work environment that allows for everyone to succeed and feel empowered to do their best work. Our 500+ SonarSourcers from 35 different nationalities can relate!
• Work-life balance - a healthy work-life balance is very important at Sonar.
• Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
• We promote continuous learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is the key to growth and success! We're happy to support all employees in this journey if desired.
What we do
As Home of Clean Code, Sonar is the ultimate solution to achieving Clean Code for developers and organizations alike.
The company was formed to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which has since become the go-to standard in code quality management. We strive every day to pave the way for developers, tackling the toughest issues head-on and pushing the limits of what’s possible.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, dedication, and innovation. We’re a team of problem solvers who are passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready and willing to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride!
Our Core Values are: Smarter Together, Excellence, Innovation, and Delivery. They reflect our unique culture and we expect them to help shape and positively strengthen our organization.
If you want to learn more about our culture, check out our blog post.
Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together!
Sonar is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to treating every employee with equal respect and fairness. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy toward any form of discrimination. All candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.