Lead Distribution Coordinator
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Sonar’s industry leading solution solves the trillion-dollar challenge of bad code, equipping developers and organizations to reach a problem-free state in their codebase with Clean Code. Through its unique Clean as You Code methodology, the organization has empowered 7 million developers and 400,000 organizations across the globe to systematically deliver better software.
The impact you can have
As part of our dynamic growth, the global Sales Administration team is looking for a new member to be based in Austin and to take on the role of Lead Distribution Coordinator, extending coverage to the Americas. You will be working closely with the Sales Administration team, the Sales team, and the Marketing team to deliver a top-class service to internal and external customers.
On a daily basis, you will
- Check the accuracy of information for all inbound lead records in Salesforce
- Engage with prospects and customers to collect necessary information to ensure the efficient distribution of inquiries to the relevant Sonar sales teams
- Act as the main point of contact for lead-related inquiries, providing prompt and accurate responses
- Serve as our customers’ first point of contact, delivering exceptional customer service by promptly addressing and directing the majority of customer inquiries through email, while ensuring a responsive approach to the limited number received by phone
- Maintain our CRM with accurate information
- Participate in continuous internal process improvement
- Collaborate closely with our Sales Administration, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Support the Sales Administration team with administrative tasks as needed
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proven experience in effectively handling customer interactions
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to data accuracy
- Valuing high-quality work
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Autonomous with a strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and strong relationship-building capacity
- Familiarity with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com or a similar platform
Words from the Team
We operate as a team - our objectives and workload are shared evenly. We are therefore all exposed to a multitude of different customer requests. This enables us to face different situations every day, to learn, and to improve our processes continuously. Value high-quality work and top-quality customer service.
Feel ready to join the team? Apply and we will soon get in touch with you.
Sonar Sales Administration team.
Why you will love it here
• We value a safe work culture - founded in respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
• We hire great people - we value communication skills as much as technical prowess and we strive to create a work environment that allows for everyone to succeed and feel empowered to do their best work. Our 500+ SonarSourcers from 35 different nationalities can relate!
• Work-life balance - a healthy work-life balance is very important at Sonar.
• Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
• We promote continuous learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is the key to growth and success! We're happy to support all employees in this journey if desired.
What we do
As Home of Clean Code, Sonar is the ultimate solution to achieving Clean Code for developers and organizations alike.
The company was formed to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which has since become the go-to standard in code quality management. We strive every day to pave the way for developers, tackling the toughest issues head-on and pushing the limits of what’s possible.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, dedication, and innovation. We’re a team of problem solvers who are passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready and willing to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride!
Our Core Values are: Smarter Together, Excellence, Innovation, and Delivery. They reflect our unique culture and we expect them to help shape and positively strengthen our organization.
If you want to learn more about our culture, check out our blog post.
Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together!
Sonar is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to treating every employee with equal respect and fairness. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy toward any form of discrimination. All candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.