Business Development Representative (Spanish)
Who we are ✨
Snackpass’s mission is to unify the physical and digital world for local commerce.
We power mobile order pickup and social commerce for restaurants, modernizing the customer experience while making restaurant operators successful.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces (a16z top marketplaces), and a top 100 YC company. We are backed by Andreeson Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Craft Ventures and many others. We are hiring people who are humble and hungry to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Our vision is to be the dominant platform for pickup, a $750B market globally.
We are seeking a motivated Spanish-speaking Business Development Representative (BDR) to help us expand our customer base and generate new business opportunities for Snackpass. As a BDR, you will be responsible for developing and implementing prospecting and outreach strategies to identify and engage with potential customers. You will also be responsible for initiating exploratory calls, selling merchants on the value of partnering with Snackpass, and scheduling discovery meetings for Account Executives and prospects.
What you’ll do:
- Build and implement prospecting and outreach strategies
- Respond to and qualify inbound prospects
- Initiate exploratory calls with prospects to identify ideal customers for Snackpass
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with Snackpass
- Identify the needs and challenges of prospective customers
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives and prospects
- Share on-the-ground learnings with the sales and operations team
What you have:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to exceed goals and a strong work ethic
- Ability to approach challenges from first principles and develop creative sales tactics
- Strong emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Tech-savvy and comfortable navigating sales and internal tools (Salesforce, Google Apps)
- Self-starter with a desire to learn, grow, and excel in the role
- Familiarity with business processes and organizational structures
- Interest in restaurant tech sales
- Previous Sales experience
- Prior Restaurant or food service experience
Cash Compensation for this role: $30 - 35/HR
*Please note: This is a contract to perm role.
What You Will Get From Us:
You will receive competitive compensation, a generous equity grant in a high-growth start-up, and benefits like healthcare, medical & dental coverage, unlimited PTO, a home office budget, wellness budget and more.
Importantly, you will also receive an unparalleled amount of ownership over the work you do here. We are a small team, so the opportunity to make a large impact, work on a broad spectrum of challenges and grow your personal skill-set awaits you here.
Finally, you will get a diverse and inclusive work environment where you will be surrounded by hungry and humble colleagues.
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.