Senior Account Executive
Who we are ✨
Snackpass’s mission is to unify the physical and digital world for local commerce.
We power mobile order pickup and social commerce for restaurants, modernizing the customer experience while making restaurant operators successful.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces (a16z top marketplaces), and a top 100 YC company. We are backed by Andreeson Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Craft Ventures and many others. We are hiring people who are humble and hungry to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Our vision is to be the dominant platform for pickup, a $750B market globally.
About the Role ✨
As a Senior Account Executive, you will fully own an untapped vertical of our addressable market and build it from scratch. This is a high-impact role that directly ties to the success of the company. You will run a full sales cycle, drive new restaurant acquisition and ultimately own revenue growth in your region/vertical. You will collaborate with Sales and GTM Leadership to expand Snackpass to new territories. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup with endless opportunities for growth within the company. This role is for an entrepreneur who takes complete ownership, thrives under pressure and is results driven.
- Drive revenue – Build and drive Snackpass’ restaurant and revenue growth in your region.
- Own your market - you will fully own this untapped territory and build from scratch
- Run a full sales cycle – Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the full sales cycle, including lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up, and closing
- Launch restaurants for success – Consistently meeting with and supporting our restaurants on-site
- You drive the product roadmap - You are closest to our customers and partner closely with GTM and Product leadership to improve our restaurant products.
- Compete, together – Work cross-functionally with all departments at Snackpass including Marketing, Onboarding, Product & Customer Support
- Face of our brand - build trust and genuine relationships with restaurant partners beyond the sale.
About you 🤝
- Strong Foundation – 3+ years of Inside/outside sales experience. Preferably at a Restaurant POS or Technology Company.
- Relentless – Pride yourself on your work ethic
- Problem Solver – Knack for identifying customer challenges and needs and partner with them to provide the appropriate solutions, products, or services
- Entrepreneur – You have a growth and whatever it takes mindset
- Sales Acumen – Prior experience with running end-to-end sales cycle and demonstrating creative sales tactics to engage prospects.
- Vision – You are passionate about the restaurant industry and building the future of restaurant technology.
- Detail-oriented – You are meticulously organized, tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Suite, SalesLoft)
- Experience in restaurant space or POS sales is a plus.
Cash Compensation for this role: Uncapped OTE: $125,000 - $170,000
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, and leveling. The final offer amount may vary from the amount above. Please note that this range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental, or vision insurance).
What You Will Get From Us:
You will receive competitive compensation, a generous equity grant in a high-growth start-up, and benefits like healthcare, medical & dental coverage, unlimited PTO, a home office budget, wellness budget and more.
Importantly, you will also receive an unparalleled amount of ownership over the work you do here. We are a small team, so the opportunity to make a large impact, work on a broad spectrum of challenges and grow your personal skill-set awaits you here.
Finally, you will get a diverse and inclusive work environment where you will be surrounded by hungry and humble colleagues.
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.