Office & Sales Coordinator
Signal Advisors is on a mission to solve the retirement crisis. 69% of Americans do not work with a financial advisor today and only a quarter of Americans have a financial plan. Our team is reimagining a 60-year old industry—bringing new technologies, comprehensive services, and an inspired vision to financial advisors. Supported by our incredible investors, we’ve grown from a small Detroit-based team in 2020 to over 100 team members distributed across the country.
We are: Empowering Leaders. Client Advocates. Entrepreneurial Champions.
Our team is a blend of industry experts and technologists building a better business, together. We’re in it for the long haul. Are you looking to be part of a dedicated, distributed team where you can architect your impact and shape the company’s vision? Join us at Signal!
OFFICE & SALES COORDINATOR
We are seeking an Office & Sales Coordinator to join our team at Signal Advisors HQ in downtown Detroit! As the first point of contact for our clients and visitors, you will be responsible for welcoming and directing them appropriately at our HQ, providing an unparalleled first impression! Alongside being an ambassador to Signal guests, you will primarily support our Sales Team in an administrative role, helping with advisor communication, office visits and local events, calendar management, and CRM organization. Due to the nature of this role, this will be full-time, onsite at our downtown Detroit Office.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Deliver a delightful and welcoming first impression of Signal
- Greet and assist all visitors (in-person and on the phone), including clients, partners, and team members, with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Coordinate and assist Sales Team communication internally and externally with Firms via email, phone, and calendar management
- Manage the internal Sales Team pipeline, prospecting campaigns, and CRM updates utilizing our internal tools
- Assist in preparing Sales and Executive Team for Advisor visits and events, working collaboratively with our Events Team for coordination, communication, and follow-up
- Assist with general office support, like replenishing office supplies, ordering food, organizing office storage, event set up, etc.
- Speak to visitors on basic knowledge about the company and our values
- Provide general administrative support to the Sales team as needed, which includes but is not limited to, data entry, note-taking, special projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN TEAM MEMBERS
Things move fast here - we’re looking for someone that is able to learn quickly on the spot and isn’t afraid to dive into a new topic.
🗣 Intentional Communicator
Our work is centered around effective communication in a remote environment. We utilize multiple ways to communicate within our team and across the company. You understand and demonstrate excellent communication skills, which includes thoughtfully listening to, distilling, and presenting information that is clear and easily digestible.
Our teams at Signal are small but mighty—we expect team members to work independently, grab the jump ball, and get it past the finish line. Receiving & giving feedback is crucial to accountability. You should be someone that’s comfortable with a culture of continuous feedback.
💁 Customer Centric
You’re obsessed with creating an unparalleled customer experience. You lead with compassion, anticipate customer needs and wants, and bring ease and calm to all interactions—knowing every customer interaction is an opportunity to amaze.
Signal is a rapidly growing and evolving company. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable in ever-changing environments, and open to quickly changing course when new information arises.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience as a Receptionist or Administrative support is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to travel (6-12 times per year)
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of computer software, like Google products (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
WHAT WE VALUE @ SIGNAL
🌔 We’re obsessed with finding a better way. Never settle for less.
🪄 We amaze every client, every time. A great company is built one client at a time.
🏃 We act with a sense of urgency. We use our best judgment to act urgently on the right things at the right time.
👀 We raise our level of awareness. Everything starts with awareness. We’re curious and alert to what is happening around us.
🏈 We find inches everywhere around us. There are thousands of opportunities to make an impact. We take those opportunities and act.
🧭 We do the right thing. Sticking to the highest standard of integrity is not optional.
💪 We have strong opinions, loosely held. It’s not about WHO is right, it’s about WHAT is right.
❓ Simplicity is Genius. Simplicity doesn’t just clarify; it makes things better for everyone. It’s that simple.
🙏 Ideas are valued, execution is worshipped. Great ideas get you to the 50-yard line; outstanding execution gets you into the end zone.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The US base salary for this full-time position is determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
In addition to salary, our team members benefits include:
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- FSA or HSA-eligible health plans
- 3% 401k company contribution with no vesting period
- Parental leave: 16 weeks for birthing parents & 10 weeks for non-birthing parents
- Learning & Development stipend
- Wellness Programs
- Unlimited vacation with 3 week minimum
- 10 company-wide holidays
- $500 for your home office setup
- Remote-first company
- Annual all-company retreat
- Competitive equity package based on on role and level
Our company is committed to building a team that represents the many dimensions of diversity. We know underrepresented groups have been systematically excluded from certain spaces, and we strongly encourage you to apply in honor of the background and identities you embody, including location, background, race, gender, sexual orientation or any other personally defining attribute. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as just the start of the conversation. Take the leap — you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t fully match the job description.