Marketing Project Manager (Boston - Hybrid)
Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 50 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
Shift’s Global Marketing team is seeking a talented Marketing Project Manager. This role will contribute to a broad variety of projects as we plan and execute Shift marketing efforts. The role includes the resourcing and project management of creative studio projects, the planning and project management of broader marketing initiatives including brand campaign deployment, process modifications, and proposals to streamline global team workflows, and ownership of Shift’s marketing content & collateral database(s) and versioning control. This role will report to the Director, Digital & Brand and join a global team of marketers to push the needle on global marketing team performance and output.
- Intake, process, prioritize and assign resources for creative studio & design deliverables
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to project manage creative requests such as: white papers, infographics, data sheets, website materials, social assets, event collateral, presentation decks, and more
- Build and maintain a clear understanding of the overarching marketing content & collateral library, and devise a plan to streamline organization and versioning management
- Understand and communicate brand tone & style guidelines to the global marketing team
- Work with field marketing & digital marketing to brainstorm, timeline, and track marketing campaigns
- Partner with product marketing, sales enablement, associations, and other cross-functional teams at Shift to project manage and deliver collateral
- Working within the Creative Studio team and greater Marketing team across Asana, Slack, and other channels to facilitate collaboration and organized workflows
- Leverage top-of-mind PM methodologies to drive improve visibility, resource allocation, and time management across the marketing team (e.g. Agile including Kanban, Lean, Waterfall, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to define and plan quarterly and annual marketing objectives, and support the mapping of those for reporting against progress for the CMO
- Where applicable, work with Marketing Ops to identify where additional marketing documentation is needed, which communication channels should be used, and what tools can be used as supporting resources for team process changes
- Support the project management of global brand campaign execution
- Use data and analytics to drive marketing decisions whenever possible
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends and marketing best practices, and share those out with the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years experience working in an agency setting or on a B2B marketing team, preferably in technology
- Experience working with international organization or clients in international markets
- Demonstrated ability in implementing or evolving project management methodologies and workflows
- Direct experience with project management software, including Asana, JIRA, or similar
- Have examples of traffic-controlling creative projects, design requests, and strategic marketing initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize marketing information and work with executive management and marketing leadership to develop project plans
- Comfortable with ambiguity; flexible and adaptable in the face of a rapidly changing projects and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work within established brand guidelines while finding fresh and creative solutions to complex design problems
- Excellent communication, time management and problem-solving skills
- Particularly strong attention to detail, while at the same time Interested in “the big picture”
- Experience with Google Suite, HubSpot and Highspot a plus
- Experience developing slides, including PowerPoint/Google Slides
- PMP or PMI certification
The range listed is for base compensation. Your actual base salary will vary based on factors including location and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your total rewards package will include additional components such as incentive pay, equity, and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the specific details for this position.
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we provide a competitive total rewards and benefits package. Here are the global benefits we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Focus Fridays, a half-day each month to focus on learning and personal growth
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Mental health benefits
- 2 MAD Days per year (Make A Difference Days for paid volunteering)
Additional benefits may be offered by country - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.