Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, which is a platform that enables organizations that depend on physical operations to harness Internet of Things (IoT) data to develop actionable insights and improve their operations. At Samsara, we are helping improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of the physical operations that power our global economy. Representing more than 40% of global GDP, these industries are the infrastructure of our planet, including agriculture, construction, field services, transportation, and manufacturing — and we are excited to help digitally transform their operations at scale.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including Video-Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, Apps and Driver Workflows, Equipment Monitoring, and Site Visibility. As part of a recently public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2024
Best Places to Work by Built In 2024
Great Place To Work Certified™ 2023
Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators 2023
Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023
We see a profound opportunity for data to improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of operations, and hope you consider joining us on this exciting journey.
About the role:
The Integrated Marketing team is core to all marketing campaigns at Samsara. As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will execute marketing programs to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for our sales teams, leveraging multi-touch inbound marketing programs. You’ll contribute towards the Growth Marketing team’s quarterly pipeline commitments while working with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales to execute high quality integrated campaigns, webinars, email nurtures, and direct mail campaigns.
You will be joining at an exciting time at Samsara with a clear path to growing the team’s size, scope, and impact. This role can be office-based or fully remote in the US (except Bay Area and NYC metro area), Canada, or Mexico.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, reduce emissions, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. We set up our employees for success and have built a culture that encourages rapid career development, countless opportunities to experiment and master your craft in a hyper growth environment.
- You’re energized by our opportunity: The vision we have to digitize large sectors of the global economy requires your full focus and best efforts to bring forth creative, ambitious ideas for our customers.
- You want to be with the best: At Samsara, we win together, celebrate together and support each other. You will be surrounded by a high-caliber team that will encourage you to do your best.
Click here to learn about what we value at Samsara.
In this role, you will:
- Design and orchestrate campaign strategies across the full funnel, in coordination with Growth, Product marketing, Customer Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Forecast and measure the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue; continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Develop audience segmentation best practices, integrating them into campaign playbooks.
- Build and execute campaign activations across channels like webinars, email, content marketing, direct mail, and more. Turn net-new activities into evergreen programs.
- Strategize and execute email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, sales enablement, direct mail, trade shows, social media, and more.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices.
This role is open to candidates residing in the US and Canada except the San Francisco Bay Area (125 mi. radius from 1 De Haro St, San Francisco) and NYC Metro Area (50 mi. radius from 131 W 55th St, New York).
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 4+ years of demand generation, growth marketing or other relevant marketing experience.
- Analytical skills with experience using data to drive business impact.
- Be highly collaborative and have a strong track record of planning, building and managing large-scale campaigns.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to succinctly communicate cross-functionally and with executives.
- Experience with Marketo (or other marketing automation) and Salesforce.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required.
An ideal candidate also:
- Is an expert in B2B tech marketing and is an analytical yet creative hands-on marketer with a passion for growth marketing.
- Displays strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across teams.
- Strong writing skills and experience creating content for email, blogs, webinars, or web pages.
- Has experience with ON24 or Sendoso.
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Full time employees receive a competitive total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.msara will only contact you via @Samsara.com or @us-greenhouse-mail.io regarding your application.Sa