Senior Manager, UKI Marketing
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, which is a platform that enables organizations that depend on physical operations to harness Internet of Things (IoT) data to develop actionable insights and improve their operations. At Samsara, we are helping improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of the physical operations that power our global economy. Representing more than 40% of global GDP, these industries are the infrastructure of our planet, including agriculture, construction, field services, transportation, and manufacturing — and we are excited to help digitally transform their operations at scale.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including Video-Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, Apps and Driver Workflows, Equipment Monitoring, and Site Visibility. As part of a recently public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Glassdoor's Highest-Rated Tech Companies for Culture and Values 2023
Great Place To Work Certified™ 2023
Best Place to Work by Built In 2023
Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023
Deloitte Fast 500 Companies
We see a profound opportunity for data to improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of operations, and hope you consider joining us on this exciting journey.
About the role:
The Senior Marketing Manager, UKI will be a data-driven, hands-on marketer that is accountable for achieving the UKI marketing pipeline goals. You will partner closely with sales stakeholders to build a plan full funnel that supports the business and you will orchestrate across EMEA and global marketing teams to deliver the plan.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, reduce emissions, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. We set up our employees for success and have built a culture that encourages rapid career development, countless opportunities to experiment and master your craft in a hyper-growth environment.
- You’re energized by our opportunity: The vision we have to digitize large sectors of the global economy requires your full focus and best efforts to bring forth creative, ambitious ideas for our customers.
- You want to be with the best: At Samsara, we win together, celebrate together and support each other. You will be surrounded by a high-caliber team that will encourage you to do your best.
In this role, you will:
- Build and own the UKI Marketing plan spanning several channels including digital acquisition and events.
- Partner with the global Growth Team and EMEA Scale Marketing team to ensure the successful delivery of the plan.
- Define the 3rd party event strategy and program manage the end to end event experiences.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the full funnel of marketing activities in order to nurture the fast growing UKI market.
- Lead and implement demand generation marketing campaigns that resonate with internal and external audiences including webinars, content creation and content syndication, website improvements, email nurture programs plus events.
- Be the marketing business partner to UKI sales stakeholders engaging with them as one team with shared goals.
- Lead local customer partnerships to build a pipeline of customer case studies showcasing the value of Samsara across various industries with quantifiable metrics
- Develop insights based on market research, competitive analysis, campaign effectiveness, and industry trends and translate those insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible results.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Significant experience in marketing in a B2B technology environment
- Analytical and data driven to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work are part of your personal philosophy
- Marketing automation/operations expertise is preferred
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual)
- Location: Remote with requirement to travel events around UKI
- Experience in end to end event management
- SaaS / cloud platform company experience
An ideal candidate also has:
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Experience in a hardware tech business
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Full time employees receive an above market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.