Director, Inside Sales - Mexico
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, which is a platform that enables organizations that depend on physical operations to harness Internet of Things (IoT) data to develop actionable insights and improve their operations. At Samsara, we are helping improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of the physical operations that power our global economy. Representing more than 40% of global GDP, these industries are the infrastructure of our planet, including agriculture, construction, field services, transportation, and manufacturing — and we are excited to help digitally transform their operations at scale.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including Video-Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, Apps and Driver Workflows, Equipment Monitoring, and Site Visibility. As part of a recently public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Glassdoor's Highest-Rated Tech Companies for Culture and Values 2023
Great Place To Work Certified™ 2023
Best Place to Work by Built In 2023
Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023
Deloitte Fast 500 Companies
We see a profound opportunity for data to improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of operations, and hope you consider joining us on this exciting journey.
About the role:
Samsara is continuing on its path as a high-growth company and is looking for a Mexico Inside Sales Director to hyperdrive growth in the company’s next chapter. The Inside Sales organization will continue to oversee the company’s penetration into the connected operations market and be the flagship segment for the company.
Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve all sales goals for the teams you are leading.
- Manage a team of high-performing and proven Inside Sales Managers.
- Develop and execute sales strategy across all verticals to increase market penetration.
- Build upon our winning culture, which is remote, by having successful quota achievement, internal promotion, and external recruiting.
- Develop high-accuracy forecast cadence on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis and have a strong understanding of factors influencing performance.
- Collaborate and lead cross-functional teams on GTM initiatives and strategies to achieve high growth sales targets.
- Prove your track record of driving initiatives forward in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Product, Operations, Finance, Marketing, etc.).
- Have the opportunity to win awards for top achievement (President’s club, Winner’s circle, Top 10%) in high-growth environments.
- Drive your passion for the world of connected operations!
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices.
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ years experience in B2B software sales, 2+ years in sales management at an executive level (Director+)
- Proven track record of leading teams to consistent quota over-achievement in complex environments with high transaction value items
- Proven success working within a complex organization and aligning executive stakeholders to achieve high-growth sales targets
- Strong operational and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to influence and lead team through rapid and difficult transitions
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Full time employees receive an above market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.