Senior Customer Lifecycle Enablement and Content Manager
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, which is a platform that enables organizations that depend on physical operations to harness Internet of Things (IoT) data to develop actionable insights and improve their operations. At Samsara, we are helping improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of the physical operations that power our global economy. Representing more than 40% of global GDP, these industries are the infrastructure of our planet, including agriculture, construction, field services, transportation, and manufacturing — and we are excited to help digitally transform their operations at scale.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including Video-Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, Apps and Driver Workflows, Equipment Monitoring, and Site Visibility. As part of a recently public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Great Place To Work Certified™ 2023
Best Place to Work by Built In 2023
Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023
Deloitte Fast 500 Companies
IoT Analytics Company of the Year in 2022’s IoT Breakthrough Winners
We see a profound opportunity for data to improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of operations, and hope you consider joining us on this exciting journey.
About the role:
The Customer Lifecycle Marketing team is seeking a creative and operationally minded content developer and manager to enable our Lifecycle Marketing team and drive customer value, retention and expansion. You’ll partner with key teams like Customer Success and Education to drive scaled programs that effectively trains users, shares product updates, and delivers best practices across our growing customer base. These programs sit at the center of our customer experience and are critical in helping our customers to realize outsized value from their Samsara investment.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, reduce emissions, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. We set up our employees for success and have built a culture that encourages rapid career development, countless opportunities to experiment and master your craft in a hyper growth environment.
- You’re energized by our opportunity: The vision we have to digitize large sectors of the global economy requires your full focus and best efforts to bring forth creative, ambitious ideas for our customers.
- You want to be with the best: At Samsara, we win together, celebrate together and support each other. You will be surrounded by a high-caliber team that will encourage you to do your best.
Click here to learn about what we value at Samsara.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and optimize engaging content from education based upon lifecycle stage and roles - Effectively move customers throughout their journey through the creation of high-quality self-serve learning experiences with consistent and cohesive brand voice to support Lifecycle touches. This includes exceptional digital short-form content that drives product actions and usage like onboarding checklists, how-to summaries, infographics, tips & tricks, email campaigns and landing pages. Work with Lifecycle Marketing, Customer Success and Customer Education, Product Marketing to optimize content across the customer’s lifecycle journey.
- Manage and maintain lifecycle enablement content strategy, themes and development - Lead lifecycle enablement content strategy, content mapping, and core themes incorporating key messages relevant to the various stages of the customer journey; Partner with Customer Education to identify educational and content gaps and recommend topic ideas based on key business and user insights.
- Measure program content effectiveness: Understand traffic and engagement to iterate and improve content strategy for Lifecycle. Ensure the content is continuously improving to drive outsized outcomes for customers (i.e. reduced onboarding time, increased product feature adoption, etc).
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 3-5+ years of marketing and learning content experience.
- Exceptional marketing writing and editing skills with mastery of ‘no fluff’ writing; technical copywriting experience a plus.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize amidst many moving pieces and complete tasks with high quality and on-deadline; often viewed as an “operator” by peers and management.
- Results driven with analytical chops – you can pull data, identify key trends, and find opportunities for leverage in order to continuously enable and improve program and content.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work are part of your personal philosophy.
- Adaptable and solution-oriented with a desire to work in a evolving, fast-paced environment.
An ideal candidate also has:
- Gif creation and video editing/production experience are a plus.
We pay for performance, and top performers are eligible to receive above target equity refresh awards which allow employees to achieve higher market positioning.
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Full time employees receive an above market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.