Support Quality Program Manager - Mexico City
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, which is a platform that enables organizations that depend on physical operations to harness Internet of Things (IoT) data to develop actionable insights and improve their operations. At Samsara, we are helping improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of the physical operations that power our global economy. Representing more than 40% of global GDP, these industries are the infrastructure of our planet, including agriculture, construction, field services, transportation, and manufacturing — and we are excited to help digitally transform their operations at scale.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including Video-Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, Apps and Driver Workflows, Equipment Monitoring, and Site Visibility. As part of a recently public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Great Place To Work Certified™ 2023
Best Place to Work by Built In 2023
Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023
Deloitte Fast 500 Companies
IoT Analytics Company of the Year in 2022’s IoT Breakthrough Winners
We see a profound opportunity for data to improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of operations, and hope you consider joining us on this exciting journey.
About the role:
Samsara is looking for an experienced Quality Program Manager (QPM) for the Global Customer Support organization. The QPM will partner with support leadership, internal teams, and BPOs on quality initiatives that reflect the organization's commitment to customer experience. You will own, manage, and continuously improve the QA program end to end to ensure the organization delivers exceptional customer experience.
The ideal candidate has deep expertise in quality assurance operations for technical and non-technical customer support teams, has experience managing at a global scale, and has demonstrated the ability to enhance the customer experience. The role will join a team in building mode, and a successful candidate will have a strong bias for action and the ability to think outside the box. The role reports to the Manager of Quality Programs, who leads the team responsible for Service Excellence in Samsara’s global Customer Support organization.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, reduce emissions, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. We set up our employees for success and have built a culture that encourages rapid career development, countless opportunities to experiment and master your craft in a hyper growth environment.
- You’re energized by our opportunity: The vision we have to digitize large sectors of the global economy requires your full focus and best efforts to bring forth creative, ambitious ideas for our customers.
- You want to be with the best: At Samsara, we win together, celebrate together and support each other. You will be surrounded by a high-caliber team that will encourage you to do your best.
Click here to learn about what we value at Samsara.
In this role, you will:
- Drive Continuous Improvement by performing Root Cause Analyses (RCAs) to deliver insights, recommendations, and action plans to support leadership and other internal teams. Own and drive roundtable discussions and monthly quality reviews while ensuring the delivery of commitments by stakeholders.
- Track performance and quality standards adherence by monitoring quality metrics such as QA variance, roster achievement goals, and agent review reporting for both internal team and external partners.
- Manage calibration programs across the entire organization, and drive continuous improvement based on industry best practice and stakeholder input.
- Lead quality improvement projects that identify opportunities and drive action plans for agent behaviors, processes, procedures, tools and/or training.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 8+ years of professional experience, including 5+ years managing quality programs at global scale
- Deep understanding of contact center data, metrics, and impact
- Strong program management skills, including cross-functional leadership, systems thinking and process design, and data-driven decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self motivation, ability to work without supervision, and follow through
- Demonstrated dedication to teamwork and cooperation
- Experience operating in a dynamic environment while balancing differing priorities and demands
- Ability to work effectively with tight targets and deadlines
An ideal candidate also has:
- Prior experience in support or a similar customer-facing role
- COPC, Six Sigma, or other industry-standard contact center quality certifications
- People management experience
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Full time employees receive an above market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.