New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
About Safari AI
Safari AI's (fka curbFlow) computer vision AI technology enable its enterprise clients to automatically measure the most important physical activity in their operations using the clients' own IP cameras. For example, Safari AI provides live wait times and throughput for Legoland, measures drive-thru donations at Goodwill, and provides pedestrian counts to Taco Bell / Yum Brands.
Safari AI is venture funded by General Catalyst and Initialized Capital and has raised $13mm to date.
Leadership & Culture
Safari AI is founded by a former Y Combinator founder with a meaningful exit under his belt. The company has headquarters in NYC, and a distributed engineering team with members living throughout North and South America.
We are seeking an MBA intern to join our team for the fall 2023 to spring 2024 school year. Interns will work closely with the management team on projects spanning Growth Strategy, Go-to-Market, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Product. Interns will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge AI technology and to be part of a dynamic and innovative team.
The CEO and Head of Operations & Finance (ex-BCG consultant) are based in New York City. Being able to come into our NYC office would be preferred but not required.
- Marketing initiatives- including Google Ads, SEO, website, and social media
- Fundraising- support research on potential investors and preparing pitch decks
- Business operations- develop and implement strategies to optimize, including sales forecasting and vendor management
- Client success- improve the process through sales, deployment, and activation
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a top 20 MBA program
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Sheets and Slides
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in early-stage startup business operations, enterprise SaaS, or product development is a plus
- Preferred in-office in Midtown Manhattan company hub, but will consider remote candidates
- Ability to dedicate at least 10 hours a week from September 2023 to May 2024