Enterprise Account Executive (Logistics)
Rossum is a fast-growing SaaS tech company that provides cloud-native intelligent document processing solution. We help our clients improve their operations and increase their revenue through our state-of-the-art software tools and excellent customer service.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and closing new business opportunities. You will be working closely with our sales team to develop and implement strategies that drive revenue growth, and will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to close. We are specifically looking for candidates with experience in the logistics vertical. The focus of this role will primarily be on developing and expanding our presence in the logistics sector.
The position is a full-time remote role that can be based in any capital city within Europe.
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve revenue targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Conduct presentations, demos, and meetings with clients to promote our products and services.
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to develop and implement effective strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to close.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to network and promote our products and services.
- Provide regular updates to management on sales activity and progress towards revenue targets.
You will fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3+ years of successful SAAS sales experience
- Experience in the logistics vertical
- Experience with closing new business
- Consultative selling experience and quota carrying experience.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to articulate ROI to prospective customers.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of our customers
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- We most value honesty and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
What we offer
- Competitive base salaries and VERY lucrative compensation plans.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team.
- A diverse works environment of over 40 nationalities and balanced leadership team.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer.
At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.