Office management Intern
At Rossum, we are actively seeking a proactive, organized, and approachable person to join our talented and passionate team as an Office Management Intern.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to develop as a professional in one of the most promising startups in Europe. If you really think that you will thrive in a dynamic, multicultural work environment and are enthusiastic about furthering your career in the field of workplace operations and administration, then Rossum is the ideal place for you to make an impact. Join us in our mission to create exceptional experiences for our Rossumers by submitting your application today!
In this role, you will be in charge of the reception area and help out with day-to-day office management. You will have an immediate impact on daily operations, and you will have the chance to grow your expertise in the workplace management area.
This is solely an on-site role as the role includes tasks requiring in person office presence such as reception and daily mail management. The role is ideal for university students or fresh graduates.
Important: This is an on-site role as the role includes tasks requiring in-person office presence such as reception and daily mail management. The role is ideal for university students or fresh graduates. It can be performed part-time.
As Office Management Intern, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Help with day-to-day office management – communication with the teams, ordering food and office supplies.
- Supervise the adequate conditions of the office (i.e. cleanliness) and identify areas for improvement.
- Take care of food & office supplies replenishment, making sure we have all our needs covered and our premises are in flawless condition, anticipating any needs.
- Help with onboarding - Room preparation and other tasks as per the instructions of the Employee Experience Partner.
- Help with organization of company events and activities.
- Managing travel or accommodation bookings outside of the company system.
- Manage the Post (including sending docs/letters as required, i.e. red envelopes) and deliver any letters received to the destinatary
- Excellent communication in English & Czech
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Easy to talk to, approachable
- Proactive, quick, and able to multitask
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to take on responsibility from day one and learn new things quickly
- Previous experience with similar role as a plus
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.