People Operations Specialist
At Rossum, we are actively seeking a dedicated and proactive People Ops Specialist with prior experience in the HR field to join our talented and passionate team. As a key member of the People Operations team, your exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail will play a pivotal role in our continued success.
If you possess a deep understanding of what an outstanding HRIS (Human Resources Information System) entails, have contributed to the definition and documentation of employee policies, and have a proven track record as a reporting champion, we want to hear from you! If you will thrive in a dynamic, multicultural work environment and are enthusiastic about furthering your career in the field of People Operations, then Rossum is the ideal place for you to make an impact. Join us in our mission to create exceptional experiences for our Rossumers by submitting your application today!
The People Ops Specialist will be in charge of HR admin from A to Z. You will have an immediate impact on daily operations and the chance to grow your expertise in the people operations area.
Important: This is an on-site role that will allow a certain level of flexibility when it comes to work from home (up to 2 days a week).
As People Operations Specialist, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Helping to manage contracts from onboarding to offboarding (new employee/contractor, IT tickets, handovers, meeting new joiners for contract signing etc.)
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up-to-date. Own archive – each document needs to be scanned and properly filed into the HRIS Maintain the HRIS assuring the data accuracy
- Help Compliance Manager with ad hoc internal audit tasks Manage perks such as the Multisport Card enrollment, Bravely, or language courses
- Manage perks such as the Multisport Card enrollment, Bravely, and language courses
- Contributing in People Operations projects
- Previous experiences in HR administration. Successful candidates have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication in English
- Proactive, ability to respond quickly, and multitask
- Not afraid of the ambiguity of an startup
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to take on responsibility from day one and learn new things quickly
- Sense of urgency: you need to deliver your planned duties on an ongoing basis and also solve any ad-hoc needs, making decisions and prioritizing
What we offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague
- Employee Stock Option Plan that's fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- A laptop & necessary tech
- Access to 1:1 coaching through Bravely
- 5 weeks of vacation
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.