Creative Strategist and Content Specialist
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As the Creative Strategist and Content Specialist on the Derm vertical, you will collaborate with the growth and marketing teams to drive creative iteration on ads and develop best-in-class content to help patients find the treatments that are right for them.
This is a paid part-time hourly position; roughly 10 to 15 hours a week.
What You’ll Do:
Generate innovative ideas for creative content
- Continuously brainstorm and generate fresh, creative ideas for Meta and TikTok campaigns that resonate with target audiences
- Stay updated on emerging trends and features within the Meta and TikTok platforms to leverage for marketing strategies
Content Strategy and Optimization
- Collaborate with the marketing and growth teams to update and optimize creative content for Meta and TikTok, ensuring it aligns with platform best practices and guidelines.
- Monitor the performance of content, identify top-performing pieces, and provide recommendations for improvement
Drive Organization and Knowledge Sharing
- Memorialize top-performing creative content and channel best practices to create a repository of knowledge that can be shared across team for a broader impact
- Share customer insights and intel with all relevant teams to keep them informed of the newest best practices and keep the customer at the heart of everything we do
Drive and Manage New Creative
- Initiate and submit thoughtful, detailed creative brief tickets for new content ideas, working closely with the creative and production teams to ensure successful execution
Landing Page Strategy and Iterations
- Collaborate with the growth and creative teams to identify and implement landing page iterations that complement Meta and TikTok campaigns and drive conversions
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Partner with growth leads to extract and analyze data as needed to measure campaign performance and inform strategic decisions
- Collaborate with growth and channel leads to support reporting efforts, providing insights for optimizing campaigns.
- Pursuing or have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Experience or strong interest in Meta and TikTok marketing, including campaign creation and optimization
- Strong creative thinking and ideation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools
- A passion for staying up-to-date with social media trends and platforms
The target hourly for this position is $25. When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.