If you got into healthcare to make a difference, you’re in the right place. We’re looking for a values-driven, mission-focused, dynamic Medical Director who is passionate about working with seniors (and their families) navigating dementia care challenges. Someone who is searching for a workplace and culture that is as committed to them as they are their patients. If that’s you, read on!
What’s Rippl? At Rippl, we are a passionate, impatient, slightly irreverent, people-obsessed group of optimists & doers intent on building a movement to bring dementia care to our aging population. We believe there is no more noble mission than caring for people at this critical stage of life, and we’re ready to take action.
We’re reimagining what it feels like to experience dementia as a senior. By leveraging an obsession with supporting our clinicians, a new care model and disruptive technology, we are pioneering an entirely new way to democratize senior access to high quality, wrap-around dementia care, both for seniors and their families and caregivers. Helping them stay healthier, at home longer, and out of the ER.
Our Core Values
At Rippl, we live and breathe a set of shared, core values that help us build the best team, guide how we work together, and best serve our patients, families and caregivers.
If not Us, then Who? Seniors need better dementia care NOW. Our mission is urgent. And, we’ve got the perfect team to take this on.
Mission is our Middle Name There is no more noble mission than caring for seniors with mental health challenges. We’ve set out to make a giant, lasting, transformational impact.
Clinician Obsession Our team members are our focus, our obsession. We listen and learn from, and with, our clinicians to find the right answers. When we care obsessively for our clinicians, our patients and families will get the care they deserve.
Moving Mountains We see what we’re doing as a movement–a movement focused on solving one of the most important, most urgent challenges in healthcare for a really special group of people.
Raising the bar, for everyone We are leveraging world class expertise to define a new standard of care. Partnering with the country’s leading academic institutions and geriatric clinicians, we are bringing clinical excellence to our seniors.
Join the movement
We’re looking to find other changemakers who are ready to join our movement. Those who believe serving seniors is their calling, their reason for jumping out of bed every day. Our ambition is to create a nirvana workplace for this tribe! And, most importantly, help them make a giant difference in the lives of their patients. Because, “if not us, then who?”
The Virtual Clinic Medical Director, as part of Rippl’s Clinical Leadership team, plays a crucial role in ensuring that best-in-class services are delivered by the Care Team. The Care team comprises: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers, Care Navigators and administrative support staff. This team provides comprehensive and coordinated care to Rippl patients and caregivers through psychosocial assessment, advocacy, counseling, resource identification and coordination, crisis intervention, patient and caregiver education – all to help our patients and caregivers navigate the complex journey of dementia care, ensuring each person receives the best possible care and support tailored to their unique needs.
The Medical Director is an essential leader at Rippl that provides direct oversight for the licensed clinicians while collaborating with leaders across the organization to ensure comprehensive and patient centered care. This role will support the Center of Dementia Care Excellence which is the foundation of the telehealth clinic. The Medical Director will report to the Rippl Chief Medical Officer.
- Provide leadership and supervision to a team of virtual Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
- Effectively collaborate with leaders representing other areas of Rippl’s Care Team to include Engagement Specialists, Medical Assistants, Care Navigators and LCSW
- Dedication to supporting Rippl’s culture of Clinician Obsession
- Support design and implementation of clinic expansion to new geographies and partnerships
- Develop and implement care pathways within the telehealth clinic that meet the highest standards of clinical care for patients and caregivers
- Collaborate with IT and EMR Manager to create clinical workflows that promote clinician role satisfaction, accurate documentation and compliance
- The Medical Director will partner with the People & Culture team to hire the best team and define ongoing professional development
- Will oversee functions within the Center of Dementia Care Excellence which include: clinical quality assurance and compliance, strategy & innovation and clinical education & training
- Partner with Operations to define operational and outcomes metrics and drive ongoing process improvement to maximize performance
- Partner with Product to design clinical innovations that align with Rippl’s mission
- Partner with marketing and network to improve customer experience
- Partner with Rippl Legal team to maintain compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Ability to support business development as needed to promote growth
- Foster a psychologically safe and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and development
- Serve as a role model and foster a culture of collaborative communication with Rippl Care Team and business leaders
- Help to evolve the APRN role and further define telehealth clinic goals over time to ensure responsibilities match needs of partners, building a culture of continuous improvement and professional development.
- Support planning and implementation to effectively scale a rapidly growing organization
- Ensure that telehealth clinical services align with Rippl’s goals, policies, and standards
- Monitor, audit and evaluate the clinical practice of APRNs, ensuring adherence to the highest ethical, compliant and professional standards
- Provide guidance on complex cases and facilitate case consultations
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among Rippl Care Team to enhance patient outcomes
- Additional duties as determined by the Rippl CMO
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MD or DO. Preferred Geriatrician, Family Practice or Internal Medicine with 6-8 years of clinical experience
- Unrestricted and active Medical Licensure in field of expertise with the ability for potential licensure in all 50 states including D.C.
- Current Board Certification in field of expertise
- Preferred clinical practice experience with neurocognitive disorders and/or senior populations
- Preferred experience with delivery of virtual care
- Proven leadership of clinical teams. Preferably ARNPs or interdisciplinary teams in a virtual setting
- Exceptional clinical skills
- General knowledge of relevant clinical laws, regulations, and ethical standards
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
What’s in it for you
Our most important responsibility as a company is to ensure you’re supported in every way possible to be ready every day to serve your patients. We’ve designed a generous enablement and benefits package to ensure you are ready to do your very best work.
- Development, mentoring and training programs designed to help you chart your dream career and make sure you are learning everything you need to know as you gain more responsibility
- Fast growth company with opportunities to take on more responsibility or develop into new roles
- Flexible schedules and the opportunity to work from home
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus eligibility
- 401(k) plan with a healthy match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family
- Life insurance and Disability
- Well-being and Remote Work stipend
- Generous Paid Time Off
Pay Range Details
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations.
Role: Range is $250,000 - $280,000 DOE
We are going to make some very big waves starting with a small Rippl - come join us!
Apply online at www.ripplcare.com/careers