Enterprise Sales Director
At Ribbon, we’re building the infrastructure to power billions of healthcare decisions. We work with companies across the entire healthcare ecosystem, partnering with innovators to make care accessible, affordable, and high quality. By transforming the healthcare decision-making process, we can influence a person’s outcomes for the better.
Ribbon is scaling our footprint with enterprise healthcare organizations across the US, and we’re hiring an Enterprise Sales Director to support our continued growth in 2023 and beyond. This person will lead the strategy, pursuit, and execution across complex and dynamic enterprise organizations. This is a high-impact and exciting opportunity for anyone looking to drive creative and complex deal cycles.
Together, we can create a healthier future where people receive exceptional care!
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role
- You are motivated by sowing and growing a book of business
- You love setting strategy and collaborating closely with highly motivated peers
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator, and enjoy making sense of disparate threads or perspectives
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally and providing market feedback to our go-to-market and technical teams to ensure rapid product and communication improvements
- Own and develop a pipeline of opportunities by fostering relationships and leaning on internal collaborators across GTM
- Develop a deep understanding of our prospects and customers to ensure we are scoping valuable solutions to their needs
- Be present where our partners are; attend conferences and industry events and spend time with our partners
We seek to make Ribbon the best career decision anyone’s ever made. Part of fulfilling this vision is a compelling total compensation package. The base salary range for this role is between $150,000-170,000. In addition to base salary and long-term incentive, this position also has competitive variable compensation. Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Ribbon also offers a competitive equity package, health insurance, parental leave, 401K matching, and other great benefits.
We take care of you
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by this goal by offering a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Fully sponsored medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with matching
- Parental leave and family planning
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Sponsored membership to One Medical
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter support and CitiBike membership
- Employee assistance program
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Fully covered short-term disability insurance & optional long term disability insurance
- Work from home stipend
- Inclusive environment passionate about supporting each other as teammates
A successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless Ribbon Health grants an exemption based on medical condition and/or disability, sincerely held religious belief, or as otherwise required under applicable law.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Ribbon, we’re committed to building a diverse inclusive and authentic workplace with a tangible sense of belonging for all our people.
So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or another role.