Senior Customer Partnerships Associate
At Ribbon, we’re building the infrastructure to power billions of healthcare decisions. We work with companies across the entire healthcare ecosystem, partnering with innovators to make care accessible, affordable, and high quality. By transforming the healthcare decision-making process, we can influence a person’s outcomes for the better.
We are building a creative, energetic, and mission-driven team that will work directly with Ribbon’s customers to make sure our products are powering accessible, affordable, and high-quality healthcare decisions in the world. As the Senior Customer Partnerships Associate on this team, you will own a portfolio of healthcare customers across multiple industry segments and own their experience strategy, value realization, and growth. This role requires a hybrid skill set across customer success, content, and data insights, and we’re looking for someone who loves making customers wildly successful and contributing to a world class customer partnerships & success team!
Together, we can create a healthier future where people receive exceptional care!
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to make navigating healthcare simple by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be accessible, affordable and high-quality.
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company.
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams.
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to make navigating healthcare simple.
What we’re looking for in this role
- You have experience building and navigating technical and business customer relationships and love building approaches to drive organizational value
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of each customer stakeholder, and you build high trust relationships by understanding their needs, motivations, and challenges and by being an advocate for them
- You have strong business acumen and have the ability to translate Ribbon value drivers into customer goals and metrics
- You are a clear, concise, and credible communicator
- You are proactive and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once
- 2-5 years of experience
- Build and cultivate relationships with customer stakeholders and become a trusted advisor and advocate
- Support renewal and growth initiatives within existing accounts
- Partner cross functionally to achieve customer goals and requirements
- Surface relevant input from customers that have implications for how we build and deploy our products
We seek to make Ribbon the best career decision anyone’s ever made. Part of fulfilling this vision is a compelling total compensation package. The base salary range for this role is between $93,000-$100,000. In addition to base salary and long-term incentive, this position also has competitive variable compensation. Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Ribbon also offers a competitive equity package, health insurance, parental leave, 401K matching, and other great benefits.
We take care of you
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by this goal by offering a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Fully sponsored medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with matching
- Parental leave and family planning
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Sponsored membership to One Medical
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter support and CitiBike membership
- Employee assistance program
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Fully covered short-term disability insurance & optional long term disability insurance
- Work from home stipend
- Inclusive environment passionate about supporting each other as teammates
A successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless Ribbon Health grants an exemption based on medical condition and/or disability, sincerely held religious belief, or as otherwise required under applicable law.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Ribbon, we’re committed to building a diverse inclusive and authentic workplace with a tangible sense of belonging for all our people.
So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or another role.