Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Resilience is the next-generation cyber risk company that’s on a mission to help make the world cyber resilient.
Founded in 2016 by experts from across the highest tiers of the US military and intelligence communities, augmented by prominent leaders and innovators from the insurance and technology industries, the privately-held firm is rewriting the rules of how cyber risk is assessed and managed for middle to large market enterprises. Rooted in decades of experience, Resilience helps financial, risk, and information security leaders continuously improve their organizations' cyber resilience by connecting cyber insurance coverage with advanced cybersecurity visibility and a shared plan to reinforce actionable cyber hygiene.
Resilience is proud to be backed by leading technology investment firms including General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Intact Ventures, Founders Fund, CRV, and Shield Capital. With headquarters in San Francisco, Resilience’s team is globally dispersed, with offices in New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Toronto, and London. Resilience offers insurance coverage through its licensed and appointed insurance agency and security services through its expert security team.
As a Customer Success Manager at Resilience, you will join a highly motivated Customer Success team who are building out the foundational elements of Customer Success across our company. Resilience is seeking an equally motivated, customer-centric Customer Success Manager who is passionate about helping our customers achieve their cyber risk management goals. Resilience is committed to helping organizations thoughtfully track, translate, and transfer their risk via our Cyber Solutions offerings.
This position is a Hybrid position located in one of the following locations: Chicago, DC / Baltimore Metro, Los Angeles, New York City, San Diego, or San Francisco
- Manage customer relationships and drive engagement to help customers reduce the likelihood of cybersecurity incidents and create new revenue opportunities for Resilience.
- Contribute to building out the functional and foundational elements of Customer Success to ensure our continued success in a start up high-growth environment.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback to provide actionable recommendations to other Resilience functional areas in order to optimize the customer experience.
- Perform data-driven reviews and analysis on customer portfolio to prioritize opportunity and risk; reliability of renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and expanding product usage within your account portfolio, working in synergy with the sales team.
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies.
- Coordinate and deliver training sessions to ensure confidence with Resilience Solutions.
- Leverage your bilingual skills to ensure effective communication with our diverse client base.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Success role, within a SaaS environment.
- Experience in customer onboarding, training, conducting QBRs, and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Ability to empathize with customer issues and a deep commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Experience managing large account portfolios and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Experience with Business Analytics tools (Looker or Google Sheets), a plus.
- Experience with Gainsight, a plus.
- Strong understanding of customer dynamics and relationship management.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or insurance industry, a plus.
What Resilience Offers You
Innovative company culture
Flexible work schedules
Family paid leave
Paid healthcare for employees
Professional development & career advancements
Flexible paid time off
Employee referral bonus
Accommodations and Accessibility
We want to ensure you're able to perform as well as possible in your interview. As part of that, if you have any accessibility-related needs to ensure a comfortable visit, please let us know. We'll do our best to provide reasonable accommodations to suit your working style during your interview and if you join our team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to our Human Resources team at email@example.com.