Senior Systems Administrator
Software Engineering, IT
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Resilience is the next-generation cyber risk company that’s on a mission to help make the world cyber resilient.
Founded in 2016 by experts from across the highest tiers of the US military and intelligence communities, augmented by prominent leaders and innovators from the insurance and technology industries, the privately-held firm is rewriting the rules of how cyber risk is assessed and managed for middle to large market enterprises. Rooted in decades of experience, Resilience helps financial, risk, and information security leaders continuously improve their organizations' cyber resilience by connecting cyber insurance coverage with advanced cybersecurity visibility and a shared plan to reinforce actionable cyber hygiene.
Resilience is proud to be backed by leading technology investment firms including General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Intact Ventures, Founders Fund, CRV, and Shield Capital. With headquarters in San Francisco, Resilience’s team is globally dispersed, with offices in New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Toronto, and London. Resilience offers insurance coverage through its licensed and appointed insurance agency and security services through its expert security team.
For more information, visit us at www.cyberresilience.com
The Senior Systems Administrator will play a pivotal role in managing and evolving our IT infrastructure, ensuring seamless operations and upholding the highest standards of security and compliance. Focusing on user lifecycle management and system automation. Your expertise will be crucial in navigating the complexities of IT systems administration in a landscape that is as challenging as it is rewarding.
- Manage Cloud and Physical environments (i.e. maintain office networks & conference systems).
- Troubleshoot and correct technical issues for end users, and define appropriate SLA’s.
- Identify gaps in internal operations, risk analysis and security vulnerabilities and design and implement solutions.
- Manage and maintain the end to end user lifecycle management process.
- Manage and implement company-wide software licenses (RFPs) and subscriptions.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations (including but not limited to): NYDFS, CCPA, GDPR, ISO27001|27002|27701, SOC2.
- Experience with security and compliance audits and assessments.
- No on call requirement.
- Potential quarterly travel (Domestic & International).
- 5 years of systems administration experience.
- Experience with Zendesk, Okta, Google Workspace experience.
- Apple desktop support experience, including MDM and Endpoint Security.
- Cloud experience (Amazon AWS, GCP).
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong experience with NoCode applications - Bettercloud, Zapier and tray.io.
- Understanding subsystems of Mac systems (Unix/Linux).
- Proficiency in Atlassian (Jira and Confluence), Github, Slack and Zoom.
- Industry experience: Insurance or cyber security, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (such as CIS, CS, IT, Engineering, Science, etc.) or relative experience.
What Resilience Offers You
-Flexible work environment and a remote working culture.
-We understand you need time off to recharge. Our employees are given flexible annual leave entitlement that they are encouraged to use!
-Our comprehensive remuneration package: highly competitive salary, stock options, bonus structure and exceptional employee benefits scheme. This includes up to 12% pension contribution, healthcare cash plan, private medical insurance, life insurance, income protection insurance and critical illness insurance.
-As a quickly growing company, we are able to offer employees professional development and career growth opportunities.
-Connection: interest driven Slack channels help to keep our remote workforce connected with one another (#foodies, #pets, #fitness), as well as company off-site events.
Accommodations and Accessibility
We want to ensure you're able to perform as well as possible in your interview. As part of that, if you have any accessibility-related needs to ensure a comfortable visit, please let us know. We'll do our best to provide reasonable accommodations to suit your working style during your interview and if you join our team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to our Human Resources team at email@example.com.