Senior Account Executive - LATAM
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Account Executive, joining our Global Sales team. This is a pure hunting role as a Senior Account Executive, driving net new business for Remote.
What this job can offer you
- Create 'Land' opportunity deals that include detailed notes with accurate close dates and maintain a clean and current pipeline of volume based, high velocity opportunities
- Efficiently present and deliver all information to potential clients
- Internal collaboration and communication with key departments that support client process, experience and support
- Close sales deals efficiently while kindly guiding clients through process and Meet and exceed sales quota based on role level and manage the entire sales cycle
- Identify new opportunities and manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Understands the communication needs of small, mid-sized and large business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
What you bring
- Proven success in building key customer relationships, including key decision makers and champions to be able to drive successful client outcomes, grow accounts and drive revenue outcomes
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work independently and as an active member of the team
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes, demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities involving multiple key decision makers, initiate and convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quota
- Aptitude and eagerness to form deep senior level relationships across customer organisations with proven track record in working with small to large sized companies and senior level personas
- Several years of previous experience as an Account Executive, or related SaaS sales experience preferred
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish
- You'll report to: Manager, Sales - AMER
- Team: Sales
- Location: LATAM
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Async Exercise
- Interview with future manager
- Team Interview with peer
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.