Senior Field Marketing Manager - Japan
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Field Marketing Manager in Japan, as part of our international growth APAC team.
What this job can offer you
- Adapt and develop Japan in-country specific marketing strategies aligned with APAC marketing and growth strategies and framework for local deployment. Ensure there is a coherent and clear marketing plan tailored to Japan market towards the set target audiences
- Owner of Japan marketing plans across products and services aligned to commercial objectives, working hand in hand with our central marketing organization and local partnerships and sales.
- Execute Demand/lead generation activities to ensure measurable MQL and sales opportunity pipeline creation together with sales and key local partners – content and digital performance marketing (working closely with central marketing), events (hosted and industry events) and outbound activities (Telemarketing etc.).
- Working on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both critical thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution including ABM and wider demand generation.
- Working with customer success and customer solutions consultants on local case studies
- Tracking and analyzing KPIs, reporting and analyzing performance to find ways to develop your marketing activities’ effectiveness.
- Brand awareness creation and close collaboration with central communications/PR counterpart
What you bring
- Relevant B2B marketing experience within SaaS business with proven track record in driving significant results on demand generation and sales opportunity pipeline creation with a mix of marketing activities, aligned with sales
- Experience using marketing tech stack: Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills
- Deep understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation streams
- Proactive, self-starter approach to everything
- You have the growth mindset and agile is not just a buzzword for you
- You are a practical thinker, high on delivery
- Structured planning and budget management skills with ROI driven mindset
- Ability to collaborate with several internal and external stakeholders
- You'll report to: Director of International Growth, APAC
- Team: Growth
- Location: Japan
- Start date: December 1, 2023
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- A small exercise
- Interview with an executive (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- A native speaker of Japanese
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.