Product Manager, Information Infrastructure & Tooling
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Internal Systems & Data Management
- Expand and optimise the Knowledge Database to serve as the organization's source of truth, with API embeddability for enabling diverse product features.
- Lead the development and internal team adoption of the Form Builder tool, ensuring versatility for specialised use cases and flexibility for advanced users.
- Set up a framework for data standardisation and custom database fields, tailoring solutions to customer requirements.
- Product Craft and Execution
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with HR, Engineering, Operations, and other Product teams to achieve common goals through scope directly within your control.
- Use performance metrics and data analytics to guide product decisions, ensuring alignment with team goals and market needs.
- Own the end-to-end execution of features related to the Knowledge Database and Form Builder.
- Implement customisation options and automated functionalities.
- Design feedback collection systems for a comprehensive view of user needs.
What you bring
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in product management, including at least 3 years in a highly technical role in B2B SaaS.
- Technical acumen: Proficient in information architecture, APIs, databases, data standardisation and modern web technologies.
- Infrastructure Understanding: Strong grasp of software architecture, particularly in building and deploying internal tools and frameworks to increase internal efficiency.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Ability to liaise effectively with business operations and various department experts. Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Data-Driven Approach: Experience in setting, tracking, and analyzing KPIs and goals pertinent to data quality and system usability.
- Compliance Understanding (Added bonus): Experience with or understanding of HR, Tax, Legal compliance requirements.
- You'll report to: Group PM ****
- Team: Product
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $81,600.00 to $89,600.00 and equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
Roughly 5 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Product exercise and review with a peer
- Interview with colleague(s)
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.