Senior Salesforce Administrator
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Salesforce Administrator, joining our Sales Enablement and Operations team.
What you bring
- Experience customizing on the Salesforce platform including creation of scalable solutions using custom objects and fields, custom metadata, advanced Flows, Slack integrations, reports, dashboards, validation rules, etc.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications such as Administrator, Business Analyst and App Builder.
- Strong experience with some enterprise API tools such DataLoader and Workbench.
- Strong experience in the gathering of user requirements and translation into technical requirements
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- Experience playing a technical lead role in a Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Business Operations or Business Systems team or projects.
- Highly desirable to have experience with HubSpot, Drift, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Zendesk.
- Hands on, proactive, blame-free style of working
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Jump in and own short range Sales efficiency projects, having real impact on Sales performance.
- Process change and improvement action plans
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently and take ownership.
- You'll report to: Manager of Revenue Operations.
- Direct reports: none. This is an individual contributor role.
- Team: Sales, Sales & Enablement Operations.
- Location: Romania or Poland.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.